Chapter 10: The Final Battle

After the voting, the winner is announced. "And the winner is... YUI SHIKASHI! Now it's time for the final battle! FIrst let's see who Yandere-Chan is!"

Sorano touches Lalaya's shoulder. "Um, Lalaya-Chan-"

Lalaya stands up, smacks Sorano's hand away, and yells "ALRIGHT! ENOUGH! THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT! I'M DONE! NO! MMM! NOPE! NO MORE! I CAN'T! NO, I NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!"

Yui walks up to Lalaya with her hands on her waist. "What? What do you mean?"

Lalaya looks at Yui dead in the eye. "Look. I'm just a child! Okay? I just want to do the exam! Plus, my brother is waiting for me! And yet, we're stuck here doing stupid rap battles to see if I pass or not! I can't do it anymore!"

Yui giggles. "Giving up so soon? There's so many-"

"I don't wanna hear it you little psycho! Kokona vs Aoka, Megumi vs Amai. I'm done! I have an exam to finish! I can't spend anymore time on this!"

"HA! Weakling."

Lalaya scoffs. "What did you say?"

Yui bends down to Lalaya's height. "You're weak. You have a gold mine in your hands, and you refuse to do more? How selfish and pathetic are you?"

Lalaya lets out an annoyed laugh. "No no no no! You're not gonna pull that bullshit on me Yui! Do NOT make me decimate you!"

"I want to see you try."

Lippo then stops the argument. "The final battle! YUI SHIKASHI VS LALAYA FREECS! BEGIN!"

Yui flips her hair. "No one cares if you pass! All they wanna see is me! Destroying all my competition with rhythm and poetry! My fame is international! I'm both hated and loved! You chain yourself to a desk and create crap no one knows of! "Seduce me, the Otome!" Please,that game's a fading fad! I can't even count the errors and the mistakes that story had. You'll never make it big. You can't even perfect your own games! When you face nothing, people will still be screaming my name!"

Lalaya's hair begins to grow longer, hair style changing, wings growing out of her back, a small black nurse hat with small wings on the sides, and tiny red bats in her hair. Her eyes turn grey, and red lipstick on her lips. "My ways aren't perfect! I get reminded of that everyday! But at least I have the brains and metaphorical balls to say that I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I DO WHAT I WANT BOO! At least I can speak my fucking mind. Unlike you! Cause no matter who you kill and no matter who you sway, Yuno will never truly love you! Cause you'll never truly say "Hi! My name is Yui! Would you like to be my friend?" IF YOU STOP FUCKING AROUND, MAYBE YOU'D GET YOUR HAPPY END!"

Yui's hands ball into a fist, nails piercing her skin. "Don't bring senpai into this! I know exactly what I'm doing! The world isn't even ready for the trouble I'll be brewing. In the meantime, the world will forget about you! Tragedy. Because you won't listen to what your fans want. That's me!"

Lalaya's clothes begin to change. Her stocking change, her left leg being ripped and adding lace onto the top and her right leg shifting into a red and grey diamond checker pattern, with a black band with tiny red bats on it. Her face hegins to change as well. Eyes turning red, lipstick turning black, make up black, with tear drop shaped drops on her face. Her shoes change into red and black boots. Her shirt changes into a sleeveless, black vest, with a red choker, and chains at the bottom. Her shorts turn into a red and black pleated skirt, with a red belt and a gold heart buckle. Black and red gloves form on her hands, as well as a blue and
black bracelet on her right hand, and a red and black arm sleeve on her right arm. Her appearance change leaves the whole room, and the whole tower into shock. "YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY GIRL I CAN VOICE! I CAN VOICE A MOTHER AND A QUEEN! I CAN VOICE A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER WOMEN! SOME OF WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN! YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL! YOU'RE AN 18 YEAR OLD HEARTLESS BROKEN DOLL! WHO HAS A BIG REPUTATION BUT A BRAIN SUPER SMALL!"

Yui begins to laugh, but only to mask her fright. "WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT BITCH?!"

"That's the best you got?"

Lalaya glares at the older girl. "What the fuck do you mean?"

Yui looks at Lalaya, straight into her blood red orbs. "Those verses were weak. You're not proving anything!"

"This battle isn't about proving anything! It's about shutting you the fuck up!"

"You're doing a terrible job and you expect people to root for you? Please."

Lalaya snaps. "THAT'S IT LITTLE GIRL! GLOVES OFF! BRING UP THE TEMPO!"
Yui gives a confused look. "Huh? A-Alright. Fine. Faster it is then."

Lalaya laughs. "NOT SO FAST YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Yui yelps when she feels her arm get cut. She looks over to see Lalaya with a sword and a scythe. "You're not getting a turn!"

"What?!"

"No mercy!"

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Lalaya stomps her foot on the floor, which shuts up Yui. " TALK SHIT YUI! YOU'RE NOT LIVING ANYMORE! FACING ANOTHER EXAMINEE WHO PISSES YOU OFF WITH SOME CRAP LIKE THAT! YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW! WHERE I AM THE RAP BATTLE MASTER AND I CONTROL WHO HOLDS THE MIC!"

Lippo decides to speak up. "Execution, begin!"

"YOU WANNA SEE ME ANGRY? FINE! YOU WANNA SEE THE REAL ME? FINE! I'LL BURN YOU"RE SOUL DOWN TO CINDERS FOR WASTING MY FUCKING TIME! I'M NOT AFRAID TO KICK YOUR ASS! I'VE GOT NOTHING HERE TO LOSE! MAYBE YOU'LL
REMEMBER NEVER TO IGNITE A SHORT LALAYA FREECSS' FUSE! YOU SAY YUNO WILL COMPLETE YOU! NOTHING WILL FIX YOUR BROKEN SOUL! ESPECIALLY IF YOU THINK THAT TORTURE AND HOMICIDE'S LOVE TOLL! YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE
SWALLOWED AND YOU'RE "EMPTY" KIND SHOULDN'T BREED!THERE'S ENOUGH MURDER IN THE WORLD! WE'RE NOT LOOKING TO FILL A NEED! WHEN I SAID YOUR BRAIN WAS SMALL, I MEANT DID YOU EVER THINK THAT YUNO WOULD LOVE YOU IF YOU SPOKE UP INSTEAD OF BEING A FUCKING BRAT?! WHO HAS A HARD ON FOR THE SCREAMS OF HER CLASSMATES AND STALKS A GUY?! YOU SAY "NO ONE CARES
ABOUT ME!" BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT LIVING A LIE!"

Yui tries to speak up but gets cut off. "YOUR-"

"I'M A 10 YEAR OLD CHILD WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH STRUGGLE MOST MY LIFE! HELPING FAMILY AND TAKING THIS EXAM! BEGGING FOLKS TO BUY SOME FISHIS NOT SOMETHING I'M PROUD TO DO! BUT IF I WORKED A CUBICLE, YOU'D HAVE A
CRAP VOICE, WOULDN'T YOU?! YOU'RE WELCOME! THE REASON PEOPLE LISTEN UP IS CAUSE YANDEV SLAVES TO PLEASE THEM AND THEY CANNOT GET ENOUGH! SO BOUNCE AROUND MY CHANNEL! I MIGHT AS WELL BE YOUR MASTER IF I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT BEING BROKE! I'D MAKE MORE RAPS! MAKE THEM FASTER! ALL YOUR RAPS THE BEATS AND VERBAL BEATDOWNS! PEOPLE HEAR YOU'RE THE FACE BUT BEHIND THE SCENES, I'M THE ONE PEOPLE SHOULD FEAR! TAKE A BOW YUI! YOUR RAP
CAREER IS OVER! YOU'RE THROUGH! THREE STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT! NOW IT'S TIME FOR ME TO END YOU!"

She then takes her scythe and cuts Yui's throat open. Since Lalaya passed, the battle is now over. Lalaya reverts back and faints. Luckily, both Sorano and Yuuka were there to catch her.
Lalaya wakes up 10 minutes later, and then she goes to the door, which opens. She finds herself in a room with 3 people. She recognizes them. Hisoka, Gittarakur, who seems to be hiding something, and Honzo. Hisoka looks at Lalaya and memories wash over his mind.

HEY HEY HEY! So, these notes are usually for what I'm doing next or what I'm feeling. Sometimes I'll need to rant. This is one of the times. So, I started watching Kakegurui on Netflix sometime last week. Before I started watching season 2, I watched the live action. I finished the series yesterday, and I just need to rant. Midari Ikishima is making me HELLA gay. Anywho, that's all. Love y'all! Killuas_Waifu, out!

ARA ARA SAYONARA!!!!!!