Chapter 3 Hisoka?

(Time skip brought to you by Chicken Nuggets)

When Killua and Gon make it to the top of the tunnel, the small girl on Killua’s back wakes up. He notices this, and lets her down. The chocolate haired girl rubs her eyes and yawns. Cute, thinks Killua. Wait, wait, wait.Did I just call her cute?

Killua’s face forms a barely noticeable blush. He looks at Lalaya, who’s clinging to her brother, with her legs a little wobbly. He then sees 6 teens, about the same age as him, approach Gon. “Who are you guys and how old are you?” asks Killua

The tan haired boy introduces himself “I’m Tenma Matsukaze and I’m thirteen years old!”

“Kyousuke Tsurugi. Thirteen.”

“Masaki Kariya. Again, thirteen.”

Kariya points to the girl next to him. “This is my twin sister, Sumire.”

The rosy pink haired boy says “I’m Ranmaru Kirino, 14 years old. Nice to meet you.”

Then finally, the wavy haired boy introduces himself “I’m Takuto Shindou. 14 years old. Nice to meet you. And you are?”

“Killua. I’m 12.”

They then stop when they hear a shout. “Don’t let him trick you! He’s an imposter! I’m the real examiner!”

He then pulls out a monkey that looks like Satotz. They then hear whispers around them. Gon looks down to his sister and asks “Which one is it?”

Lalaya then looks at the two men and replies “That one.” and points at Satotz.

Then, three cards fly towards the unknown man and Satotz. Satotz catches them, and the man gets impaled, dying instantly. Hisoka then speaks up. “So you’re the real examiner. Examiners are pro Hunters, so killing one wouldn’t have been so easy.” (Or something like that. I haven’t seen this show in about a month and a half)

Then vultures”?” fly down to the corpse and begin to eat it. Gon covers Lalaya’s eyes, and Shindou does the same to Sumire. Satotz then states “We are now going to start our way to the second phase. Please stay close, as this forest is dangerous and there are many monsters, so please, try not to lose sight of me. For you shall die.”

Killua takes another look at the younger girl, and seeing that her legs still look wobbly, he picks her up and begins running. He looks at the girl and asks “You good there?”

She shyly nods and nuzzles her head into the crook of his neck, making Killua blush. “Killua,are you okay?”

“I-I’m fine, Gon. Anyways, we should move up. Keep distance from Hisoka. He’s dangerous.I can smell it.”

Gon sniffs the air. “You can smell it? I don’t smell anything.”

Lalaya looks up and says “Onii-sama. He’s saying that Mr.Hisoka’s dangerous and that it’s obvious. No one can smell straight out danger. Can’t smell it, but you can sense it.”

Gon makes a face that looks like an “OOOHHHHHH” face. He then shouts “Kurapika! Leorio! Killua said that we should move up!”

Killua gives Gon an “Are you kidding me?” face. Leorio shouts “I would if I could!”

Kurapika then shouts back “You guys move up! I’ll stay here with Leorio!”

Killua, Gon, and Lalaya move up while the others are behind them. While running through the wetlands, they get swallowed by a frog. Lalaya whines “EWWWWWW!!!! This is yucky!!! GET ME OUT!!!”