Chapter 4: Second Phase

Before I start, I don't want y'all telling me that the recipe isn't real, because it isn't. I found a recipe online and changed this up a bit. Also, don't start the sing until I tell you to.

The group of 11 begin to search for the pigs. Gon finds them and slides down the hill. Then Killua, Tenma, Tsurugi, Kariya, Kirino, Shindou, Kurapika, Leorio, Sumire, and then Lalaya. They see the pigs, and they’re eating bones. They begin to run and when an apple hits the pig’s forehead, Gon yells out to them all that their weak spot is their forehead. Once they all
have their pigs, they all begin to cook. Everyone puts their pig on the roasting stick. Once most of the examinees fail, Lalaya, Kurapika, Sumire, and Tenma find out what’s wrong.

All POV

That’s it! They’re all doing the same thing! Maybe if…

Third POV

Kurapika is the first of them to finish, but he too fails.

Third POV of Lalaya’s dish

When she figured out what dish to do, she began prepping the cooking surface. (This is an actual recipe, but I added a few things to spice things up. Also this is supposed to make 120,
so if you want to make it and try it, divide everything by ten. If you make it with the meat, tell me how it tastes)

She preheated her oven to 375 degrees. She got out 3 bowls, one small, one medium, and one large. She adds 10 cups of melted chocolate to the small bowl, along with 5 cups of powdered sugar, and 9 and ⅓ of a cup of chopped pork. She mixes it all together, covers the bowl, and puts it in a freezer.

She then adds 5 cups of creamy peanut butter, 10 sticks of softened butter, 5 cups of brown sugar, 2 and ½ cups of sugar, 10 large eggs, and 10 tsp of vanilla extract into the Large bowl, and mixes it all together.

In the medium bowl, she adds 15 cups of flour, 5 tsp of baking soda, and 5 tsp of kosher salt. She then slowly adds the dry ingredients into the wet ones. When fully mixed, she takes out the chocolate filling from the freezer. She puts on gloves and begins scooping tablespoons of cookie dough onto her hand, rolling it into a ball, squishing it, and adding the frozen filling on top. She then brings the edges of the dough around the frozen filling, pinching the dough if necessary. After all the cookies are made and rolled, she puts them into the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.

After she hears the ding of the timer, she takes out the cookies, puts them on plates, and then garnishes them with fried pork.

Third POV

While Lalaya was baking,everyone was staring at her. But why? She was singing. Most of the examinees were calling her cocky, while others were intrigued by her voice.

(This song has the word damn, but this kitten doesn’t curse so I changed the lyrics a little. Also, you can start the song)

“You're really cute, I must admit
But I need something deeper than this
I wanna know when I'm looking at you
That you don't only see the things you want to”

As she puts the chocolate mix into the freezer, she twirls a little, and begins to make the batter.

“'Cause I'm not perfect, I'm flawed
And if you don't like that, get lost
'Cause I don't want it if it's fake
I don't want it if it's just for show, for show”

She adds the dry ingredients into the wet ones, and begins mixing the batter.

“I just want it if it's real and I'm thinking I should let you know, you know
This superficial love thing got me going crazy
Baby if you want me, then you better need me
'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one”

She takes the mix out of the freezer and begins assembling the cookies.

“And if you wanna keep me, then you better treat me
Like a dime princess, make that an empress
'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one
This superficial love
Fun at first, I won't deny
But I want more than just what meets the eye
I wanna know when you're looking at me
That you see deep into my personality
'Cause I want authentic, not just for fun
If this love is plastic, it'll break on us
'Cause I don't want it if it's fake
I don't want it if it's just for show
I just want it if it's real and I'm thinking I should let you know”

Lalaya finished making the cookies and is now putting them into the oven. She now moves onto making the sauce and topping.
“This superficial love thing got me going crazy
Baby if you want me, then you better need me
'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one
And if you wanna keep me, then you better treat me
Like a dime princess, make that an empress
'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one
This superficial love
I can feel you on my lips all the time
But I just wanna feel you in my heart and on my mind
I can feel you on my lips all the time
But I just wanna feel you in my heart and on my mind
I can feel you on my lips all the time
But I just wanna feel you in my heart and on my mind
I can feel you on my lips all the time
And this ain't right”

She hears the ding of the timer and takes the cookies out of the oven. She assembles the plates and she’s now done with her dish. She fixed her hair, cleans her top, fixes her stockings and shorts, and garnishes the plate. (So, I know that some people get annoyed with gacha life, so I changed things up, and used another game I have.

This is what she looks like

This is what she looks like. Just change the black hair to a dark chocolate color)

“This superficial love thing got me going crazy
Baby if you want me, then you better need me
'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one
And if you wanna keep me, then you better treat me
Like a dime princess, make that an empress
'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one
This superficial love
I can feel you on my lips all the time
But I just wanna feel you in my heart and on my mind
I can feel you on my lips all the time
And this ain't right, this superficial love”

She’s now done and brings the plates over to the two gourmet hunters. They eye the plates and Menchi breaks the cookies in two, making the chocolate goo out. She takes a bite, and her face lights up. “Finally! Some good hecking food!”(I'll give baby penguins to who ever knows who this quote belongs to. Here's a hint. She's a youtuber)

Menchi finishes the cookies and so does Buhara. They hold up two “o”’s, meaning she passed. Next up was Killua, but he failed. Lalaya giggled and hugged Killua from behind. Killua turns around and looks down, and sees Lalaya looking up, staring at him. “Wanna piggyback ride?”

She frantically nods her head, and then gets picked up by Killua. Gon sees Lalaya and smiles. It seems like she likes him. I mean, I do too, but only as a friend. It seems like Lala likes Killua more than a friend. Is it possible that she likes him? I’m sure she does. Good luck Lala. But if he hurts you, I won’t let him near you again, and he’ll get beat up!

ALRIGHT PEEPS! That's it for now. Anywho, I hoped you enjoyed! Tell me if you like gacha life or this better. Thank you! See y'all soon baby penguins! Killuas_Waifu, out!

ARA ARA SAYONARA!