PLEASE READ!

So this isn't an update, because each chapter is going to be updated at least every Monday, but if I have things on Mondays, I'll update earlier or later. Anywho, I've gotten questions for Sumire and the ina11 group. Like, what are their Nen abilities? So here it is.

Tenma will be a enhancer. His power will be based on wind. He will always carry a soccer ball with him, and when he kicks it, wind will be placed around it to enhance the power and speed.

Tsurugi will be a transmuter. His power will be dark based. He can transmit things around him into darkness, like how Killua does with electricity.

Kirino is a conjuror. He will be able to conjure mist, but also he will be able to conjure soccer balls. Ones more sturdy than the ones they have, so that way, the balls won't get destroyed when they get kicked.

Kariya is a manipulator. He uses his power to manipulate people. Kind of like being controlled  with puppets. Kind of like Pitou, except he needs to prank people to manipulate them, which would be easy, considered his nature. His power will allow people to have full control of what they're doing, except when he tells them to do something, they will do it.

Shindoub is an emitter. I discussed this with someone and they thought that he could emit music notes, and I think that's a good idea. He will emit music, which can heal people, help with interrogation,  and he will have powers similar to Senritsu.

Sumire is a specialist. Her powers were hard to  think of, but I managed. Her powers will be similar to Neferpitou, except she rarely uses the manipulation, because that's her brother's job. Her enhancer will help enhance strength in others, transmitter is a transmitting her aura into a ribbon like substance, which would capture people, she doesn't have an emitter power, and she would conjure things that would benefit her allies. Weapons and other things.

I also wanted them to use their Hissatsu, avatars, miximax, and souls, so I just decided to put them as their Nen. For a recap for souls, miximax, and avatars. Tenma: Avatar, Demon God Pegasus Arc, Soul, a horse I think, and Miximax King Arthur. Tsurugi: Avatar, Sword Saint Lancelot, Soul, Ookami or a wolf, and Miximax, Okita Souji. Kariya: Hahaha. He has none!!! But for the sake of the story, I'll give him an Avatar, which name is, Pickpocket Hermes. Kirino: Avatar, Battle Flag Warrior Brynhilder, Soul, None, and Miximax, Jeanne d'Arc. Shindou: Avatar, Instrumentalist Maestro, Soul, Peacock, and Miximax, Oda Nobunaga. I'm making things up for Sumire. Sumire, Avatar, Goddess of Victory, Victoria, Soul, None, Miximax, shown later. I don't want to give any spoilers. Same goes with Kariya.

Thank you @CCDaWolf for helping me with these suggestions for the nen abilities. I hope this helps with ideas for nen. Hey hey. Killuas_Waifu, out!

ARA ARA SAYONARA!