Lalaya Freecss

So this is another character info, but this time, it's our little kitten, Lalaya!
Name: Lalaya Freecss
Birthday: January 1st
Appearance: (If it's not brown, change the color to brown. The hair)

Hunter Exam Arc

Past: Lalaya didn't meet Gon until she was 6 years old. She saw Ging every once in a while and she also met Kite. When she turned 6, Ging decided that it'd be better if she was with her brother, so he sent her to Whale Island. She loves Gon and wishes to be with him forever. Lalaya wanted to take the exam with Gon because she wanted to see Ging once again, but also because she wanted to help the people in the world who needed it.
Nen type: Transmuter
Nen uses: Ice and Fire
Nen Information: Lalaya's nen is used with the cold and heat. She would always carry ice around, for it being her favorite snack. She controls the atoms in her body, so she can transmit heat or cold from her body. For the cold, she would make snow, frost, or ice. For heat, she would make fire, heat waves, or dry things out.
So y'all know that I would tell y'all what's happening in my life. So I have school, right? And I also want to have time to watch anime, or have fun with my family. Also, my sister plays travel ball, so the day before I have to go to her games, I'll tell y'all. This is all for today. See y'all soon! Killuas_Waifu.
ARA ARA! SAYONARA!