Chapter 6

The man lead us through a couple of rooms before we reached the dungeons.
"This is where you two will be sleeping." He said.
"Your kidding me." I said sarcastically. He pushed Piper in one of the cells.
"What about me?" I asked.
"You're coming with me."

He pushed me into a maroon colored room with velvet chairs and golden drapes. Drogo closed the door behind us.
"I've waited a long time for you Mabel." He said.
"How do you, how do you know my name?" I asked surprised, "The books didn't mention you at all. Why is the queen the good guy?"
"So many questions, my queen." Drogo said as he kissed my hand. I snapped it back.
"I have been watching you out side of the book. In your world. And I am enchanted by your presence my lady."
"I am not your lady. And how can you see through the book?"
"I have a special power. That's why I have Wonderland as my kingdom. This place wasn't mad before, no, the queen ruled and I was an unexpected visitor. "The creatures here were happy but now that I have been ruling.They seem to have been going mad by me. It's pretty amusing actually. They hide in their mad state and wait for them to get picked to be a slave by me. The queen was supposed to go next, but when she said to take you I was surprised because you weren't at home. I'm so glad to finely meet you. A king must always have a queen."

I finely realized why I was here. I was forcefully going to marry Drogo.
*************************************
HI I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT, BUT I WANTED TO END IT HERE. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME EDVICE TO MAKE IT BETTER. YOU GUYS ARE ALSO THE AUTHORS OF MY BOOK. YOU GUYS NEED TO KEEP MY IMAGINATION GOING AND MAKE THIS THE MOST AWESOMEST BOOK EVER. WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT GIVE ME SURPRISES AS WELL. I MIGHT NOT GIVE SOME DETAIL IN SOME PARTS SO YOU CAN DESIDE FOR YOURSELVES THE CHARACTERS PAST. THIS BOOK CAN BE OTHER LITTLE BOOKS COMBINED. LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT SOME IDEAS OF THEIR PASTS. THANK YOU!

-----{@