Chapter 13

His eyes stared at me with joy, relief, and sadness.
"Hi." I said.
"Is that him. He's hot." May whispered under her breath.
"Yeah I can tell. I think a would know my own husband." I said. I still had my wedding ring on, and my locket. I could still see the wedding ring on his finger too.
"Hello." He said, "my names Drogo."
"Well that's an unusual name." I said with a wink.Lidia started to talk then.
"Yes it is. It was his Grandfather's name. My dad, his grandfather, was very unique like Drogo." she explained.
"Well should I give them a tour through the house mom?"
"If you want to. You are more than welcome to stay."

We walked into the house.
"Well I'll take you two to my room first." Drogo said, I remember his voice exactly the way it was in Alice in Wonderland.
"Okay, here it is." He said.
The room had a bare wall with an empty bed and boxes stacked to the ceiling. He turned to look at us. I ran over and hugged him so tight we fell onto the bed. He smelled the same way too, mint.

I started crying so hard it was hard to keep it back. I cuddled onto his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and started stroking my hair and cheeks.
"I know, I know. It must have been very hard for you and I'm so sorry."
"Y-you laid helplessly in my arms. I-I watched you d-die Drogo, you are NEVER leaving my sight." I said through sobs.
"My love, I will never let you die, nor will I. You are mine and I will protect you with all my heart." He said. I could tell he was about to cry too.
"Awwwww, that's so sweet. Oh sorry I'll go wait in the living room." May said backing out of the room and running down the stairs. Drogo pull out a chain that was wrapped around his neck, on the chain was a circular black object, but it wasn't fully circular.
"Here give me yours." He said. He put my crescent shape up against his locket and it matched. He opened mine and his at the same time. Mine played the lullaby at the same time his did, but his was at a lower octave.
"I didn't know you had one." I said.
"I had it made when I got yours made." He added.

We laid there for a few minutes.
"We should get out of here before my mom suspects something." Drogo said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how do you like the house." Lidia said.
"It's beautiful." I said," Maybe we could have a cook out to celebrate you guys moving in?"
"That would be lovely!" Lidia said.
"Would it be okay if Drogo came to my house now till tonight?"
"Of course! That's fine." She waved at us.

I opened my front door. I saw mom on the couch drinking coffee and watching the news. She turned to look at me and saw Drogo. Her face lit up so much, I think she can tell him by the picture in the locket.
"Hi! Are you Drogo?" She asked.
"Yes I am and you must be Mabel's mom? And my mother-in-law?" He asked.
"Yep well come sit down and talk."
"No don't. You won't get her to stop." I whispered.
"I would love to." He sat down next to my mom and I sat next to him.

"So you two are married. I always thought I would be present at my own daughter's wedding." Mom said making it really awkward.
"Mom."
"No it's okay, we'll have another one. Just not now, my mom and dad does not know of my powers." Drogo said.
"What!?" Mom and I said at the same time.
"How do they not know, when you died did you go into a coma too?" I asked.
"Yes why?"
"Well what did they think happened when you went into it?" Mom asked.
"They thought I banged my head really hard, so they got a cat scan on my brain but nothing showed up. They've been keeping a good eye on me. We moved to get away from all the drama."
"Don't you think it's a coincidence that you and your family has moved right  next to us." I said.
"Mom always liked the cold and Dad always liked the woods so we moved here to Oregon. We found this little neighborhood with woods around it and we found this house for sale." Drogo explained.
"Oh, okay." I said. Drogo put his arm around my waist. I put my hand on his hand.

"Mom?" I asked, "Can we go up stairs, I need to talk to him for a minute."
"Okay, but I need you two to come right back down. Me and Piper were talking about doing a couple of things and of course May and you are coming."
"Okay, can Drogo come too." I asked.
"If it's okay with his parents, given the reason that his parents don't know that you and him are a married couple." she gave me a stern look.

I lead him to my room.
"Why did you leave the note in my locket and how did you know you were going to die?"
"You ask so many questions don't you. Shouldn't you just be happy I'm alive?" He asked me laughing.
"I am I just, I worry about you. Things started to go wrong for some reason in wonderland and I want to find out why. It should have gone the same way in the book but it didn't and this is the first time that happened."
"Well I was there first of all."
"No, it just didn't seem right at all even when you weren't there." I said. Drogo gave a look of suspicion, like I was on to something.
"Tell me, or I'll tell your parents about your powers Drogo Stonehill. I am your wife and I will not tolerate your behavior." I said strictly.
"WOW! Okay that just happened. I'll tell you what you want to know." He closed the door behind us and lead me to my bed. If I hadn't been seating next to him I wouldn't have heard him at all.
"As I spent many years in my books, I've realized that there's a plan hatching." he said.
"What kind of plan?" I asked. As I listened, I never thought it would come to this. We had to prepare for what lies ahead.

Drogo said,"A plan to destroy our world. A World War Three."