Chapter 14

"What? I can't believe you didn't tell me in the castle." I said.
"I was going to. Thats why I took you to my castle, it wasn't safe. I think the genius behind the plan was in wonderland with us but I don't know who yet." Drogo said.
"Why would this particular person or people do this. What made them so mad to ruin our world?" I started to make up theories.

"Well, we should go. Mom's taking us somewhere. Do you want to come?" I asked.
"Sorry I think my parents wouldn't approve, they've only met you today. They won't even let me drive the car because of the incident."
"Okay that's fine, I forgot to ask you. How old are you? It's kind of weird to not know your husband's age."
"Oh, yeah I haven't told you and you haven't told me yours either. I'm seventeen And you are?" He asked.
"I'm sixteen, I'll be seventeen on Halloween."
"That's an awesome birthday. I wish my birthday was on Halloween, mine's on February the twenty second. No fair." Drogo said pouting.
"Come on." I said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drogo went home to unpack everything with his family and the rest of us were in the car taking our mystery adventure (as Piper put it.) that was ways ahead of us.

As we were driving I was looking at this amusement park. Mom was pulling into the parking lot.
"So this is where Piper tricked you into taking us." I say slyly.
"Oh quit being mean sissy." she says to me,"can you try to win me a bear Mabel?" She asks.
"Or, I can go to the gift shop and buy you a better bear for less money." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and May were waiting in line for a roller coaster, when a guy walked up to us. He had black messy hair, big glasses, and a Star Wars shirt. Simon(our other friend. That we met when we were also in kindergarten. He also is aware of my powers.)
"HEY!" May and I say at the same time," what are you doing here!"
I gave him a big bear hug.
"I was going to ask the same. Are we going to ride together?" He asked.
"If you want to hold us for safety you cowered, then sure." May says.
"Ok, I've ridden this ride millions of times. I don't need safety."

After we were done riding a couple of rides, we decided to go out to get something to eat. Of course Mom had a long conversation with Simon(he's secretly her favorite we promised to not tell May.) and then she gave me the keys."Be safe!" She says. I got in the car, after a deathly long walk in the parking lot. I sat in the drivers seat, May sat in the passenger seat, and Simon sat in the back.
"Ok," I ask starting the car,"where are we eating?" Piper and mom were eating at the amusement park.
"Texas Roadhouse." Simon said.
"Cracker Barrel!" May interjected.
"Well you have to make up your minds or I'll pick something." I say.
Eventually they decided on a Chinese restaurant for lunch a few miles( about 10) up the road.

When we got there, the waiter sat us at a table and took our orders. I sat with Simon and May sat on the other side of us.
"So, after we get finished eating here we need to go find my mom and we need to get home. We don't want to be late to the cookout." I say to May.
"Yeah that would be a good idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We now sat in the car driving home. May,Simon, I were sitting in the back while Piper was in the front next to mom. May and Simon were watching cat videos on his phone while I was reading a comic (in my head though. That would have been a disaster if I read aloud. I don't think anyone would want to go into "the Walking Dead" comic.) 

Simon decided to come to the cookout and meet "this Drogo" as he put it. He always was overprotective of me ever since we were little. But it didn't occur to me that he liked me, until 7th grade when he asked  me out on a date to the dance that year. Of course I said yes, but it felt awkward since he was a good friend of mine. We didn't end up together, I still think he has feelings for me though.

"How did you meet Drogo?" Simon asked me curiously.
"Well, it began in the mad world of Alice and wonderland. Me and Piper wanted to have some fun. Everything started to get weird, nothing happened in the same way the story was originally. When Drogo showed up, he was the evil ruler and we were held captive. He forced me to get married. We tried to escape, but it didn't work, for me anyway, Piper got out of the book somehow and manage to escape. After that we had dinner, the servant poisoned Drogo and slit my throat and now I'm here" I say to him with a smile.

"My question is that someone killed your husband and slit your throat and you smile." He said to me.
"Well, I'm fine now so doesn't that matter?"
"Yeah I guess so."
"You guess so oh that is so rude!" I tease.
"You know what I meant." He yells to me.
"Why are you two always blabbering to each other all the time it gets annoying!" Piper states rubbing her temples with her middle fingers.
"Well then, that makes two of us." I say under my breath as we pull into my drive way. We unbuckle and head into the house. May, Simon and I head to my room while mom is making food for our little get together.