Chapter 5

I couldn't register what was going on
all I knew was that everyone was panicking. To the "what do we do"s to the "He's coming!"s.
"Wait who's he? Who's coming?" I shouted to people( not really people) nearest to me.

"Him! " The queen shouted pointing to the strange man I have never see before. I couldn't see his face clearly,but I could tell that I have never seen him before, he was human the only one here apart from me and Piper. "I see you have new people in you're mix queen." He said in a husky voice.
"Please, Please. Don't take me. take them instead!" The queen pleaded.
"Fine but next time it won't be that way. Come at once! He said to me and Piper" he grabbed me by the hand and half dragged me while I dragged Piper.

We headed out the door we came through to get to the garden. The mysterious men kept dragging me and Piper out into the woods on pathways I never recognized before. We reached a beautiful meadow with yellow and purple flowers.

There was a pond in the middle of the meadow. The mysterious men pulled us to the it and made us kneel by it. I looked at the murky water, but something was weird. I couldn't put my finger on it but I knew something was up. I could sense it.
"Go." The man said, "into the pond."
"And why would I don't that?" I asked the man.
"Because I said so." He said, "plus. you'll barely get wet.
"How is that possible?"I put my hands on my hips.
"This place isn't what it seems, you should know that by now. Now go I'll be right behind you two."

I dipped my finger in the pool of water. It didn't feel wet though. It felt cold as if wind hitting it. And so it was.i looked at him suspiciously.
"Well I'm not waiting for the grass to grow get a move on."

I thought, well here it goes. I grabbed Piper's hand and we fell right into the pond. It felt wet at first but we didn't have to hold our breathes. We were all ready on a beautiful shore with a sea behind us. The sun was setting its gorgeous colors of pink, orange, yellow and purple. A head of us was a dark castle that looked mid evil-ish.
"Castle Drogo. The finest castles in Wonderland.." the man said behind us.

We approached and castle a couple minutes later. There were gates 30 feet high and 10 feet wide gates at the entrance.
"Who is it!" A voice came from the other side of the door.
"Who do you think it is?" The man asked.
"My lord Drogo! I am deeply sorry." The gate opened to show the front of the castle the people working hard. They were cleaning stables, slaughtering pigs and cows, and carrying hay.

"Come. I have to show you a tour before you work like them." Drogo said.

*************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE DIFFERENT EVENTS LATER ON IN MY BOOK AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON IF IT WAS TOO FAST PACE AND I SHOULD ADD MORE DETAILS OR IF ITS TOO SLOW AND I SHOULD WORK ON SETTING A LEVEL BASE, FEEL FREE TO DO SO. JUDGE ALL YOU WANT ABOUT MY BOOK TO MAKE IT BETTER.

THANK YOU FOR READING

------{@