Chapter 12

"Well, all you have to do is find him."
"Yeah cause that will be so easy." I said sarcastically.
"Hey you never know." She gave me a reassuring look.

We decided to look on google for him(really don't know why) but couldn't find him. I had doubts about that one so we hung out for the rest of the night until about one o'clock when we finally dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all sat down at the table eating pancakes that morning. My mom looked suspiciously at the house across from the road. It was a two-story house (like ours but our house is tan.) with a coat of fresh dull blue paint.
"Somebody's moving into the house." Mom said. Unfortunately the elderly couple who owned the house died of old age, it was creepy because they died within a week between them. They loved Piper and gave her cookies as Mrs. Tucker(the elderly woman) would show me an album of old pictures with her when she was my age, it was fascinating. I looked out the window and saw a moving truck and a minivan parked out by the curb. A man, a woman, and a younger looking man got out and started pulling boxes out of the the truck.

"Oooh," May teased, "there's a guy over that looks about our age." she shook my shoulders.
"Okay,okay let me get dressed and we can go down there and meet them." I said.

I put on a floral print skirt and a green shirt, I did my makeup and put my hair in a half up half down due and let some hairs hang loose so it looked fancy. I put on my nude colored heels and opened the door.
"Drogo must be very good looking."May tried to hold down a laugh.
"What do I look horrible. Shut up, we don't even know if it's him."
"You look beautiful and okay lets go."

I opened the front door and we stepped out onto the porch. May grabbed my hand.
"All we can do is hope." She said.
We walked over the street and onto their yard. The woman looked at us and gave us a warm smile.
"Why hello and who might you two lovely ladies be?" She asked. She walked up and shook our hands. The man walked up behind her and took our hands as well.
"I'm Mabel and this is May my best friend. I live just across the street and May's spending the night here." I said warmly.
"Well it's wonderful to meet you two. I'm Lidia and this my husband Brandon. Our son should be come down to get another box so you should meet him too." Lidia said.
"Oh, here he is now." she said. When she said that a dark figure emerged from the front door. He was wearing a navy blue t-shirt and Levi's. He had wavy brown hair, fair skin, like mine, a square jaw, and beautiful green eyes. Drogo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY(AGAIN) FOR THIS CHAPTER BEING SO SHORT AND IM ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE. THE REASON IS, IS THAT IM WRITE ANOTHER BOOK TOO SO THATS THAT AND NO HARM DONE.
THANK YOU
----{@