Authors Note

The trigger warnings are farther down so please read those if you skip everything else on this note because I'm not warning you twice.

Anyways.

Hi.

It's been a while, I know.

I'm going to introduce myself now.

I'm Apollo, and I am the author of this madness.

I began this story in early March 2020, just as something fun to do as quarantine started. I don't think any of us anticipated any of what was yet to come in the following months, and part of these world issues, and of course, my own issues, I ended up abandoning this story.

My very last update was chapter 19, and at the end of the chapter, I stated that I most likely would be leaving this story. There are multiple things that led me to make that decision, and though that decision has been redacted, and I do plan on finally finishing this story, I will still explain the reasons as to why I left.

I'll start off with my most important reason, that being my mental health. Back in the early months of 2020 when I began this story, I was living in a toxic environment, and writing this became my coping method. A lot of what happens in this story is my own narrative being told through other people, and this is the biggest reason as to why I stopped writing it. I hit my breaking point at the end of July, and after I uploaded chapter 19, I knew I wasn't coming back here for a while.

I was sad to know that I was letting this story go, because I had so many plans for it, but I knew I needed to work things out in the real world before I finished this fictional one.

Things have since changed though, and I am no longer in any immediate danger.

The other reason is that I am a student, and I have loads of work to do because my teachers are dumb so they give us homework and shit.

So here I am, almost a year later. I'm sorry it took so long, but I'm feeling better now. Thanks for your patience.

Read this please, it's actually relevant to the story

I will not be putting warnings at the top of every chapter like I had done previously. All my warnings will be included in this text right here. I am doing this partly because I'm an asshole who likes the element of surprise, but also because I want to let you know right off the bat on whether or not this story is going to be a comfortable read for you.

The warnings I am going to include are as follows: child abuse, graphic abuse, mental illness, self harm, eating disorders, sexism, homophobia, suicidal ideation & suicide attempt.

tl;dr: Basically, I'm mentally unstable and I love to write so I'm going to finish this.

I hope you enjoy my story.

-Apollo

Added list of trigger warnings due to revisions in later chapters:
Sexual assault, rape (implied), post traumatic stress disorder

...