Chapter 11

The weekend passes without incident, and so does the school this week. It's getting colder outside, so that's why Frank and Gerard are inside, and they've got hot chocolate. They're at Gerard's house, because Frank's mom is out of town for the second week of November. His mom doesn't know he's over at the Way house, but it doesn't really matter, because she's not even here to tell him to go back home. Mikey is at Pete's house, and Gerard's dad won't be home until around one or two in the morning, so they've got a lot of time to themselves, considering it's barely noon.

Frank is shirtless, but he's wrapped up in like fifty of Gerard's blankets on top of his bed, so he isn't cold. Gerard is sitting at his desk scribbling drawings onto a notebook, and Frank watches him.

"What are you drawing?" Frank asks after a moment. Gerard looks up from his picture and smiles at Frank, and he lifts his drawing and holds it up for him to see. The drawing is of Frank, sleeping. He looks so peaceful in the drawing, and Frank can't help but smile at it.

"Is that really what I look like?" Frank asks, because the drawing is so much more beautiful than Frank can see himself. His eyes look like he's been well rested his whole life, and his cheeks look smooth, and his lips look soft in the sketch. Gerard laughs and shakes his head.

"No, it's not. Though, it would look more accurate if I added a little drool coming out of your mouth," Gerard says. Frank blinks and gives Gerard a funny look.

"I do not,"Frank protests. Gerard rolls his eyes.

"I hate to break it to you, Frankie, but you do," Gerard says. Frank frowns at him, and Gerard gets up out of his chair and goes to sit by Frank. He leans in and closes his eyes and presses a kiss to Frank's lips, and he lingers there for a little bit before pulling back and wrapping his arms around Frank and pulling him into a hug.

"Don't worry, I'll always love you, even if you get drool all over my pillows," Gerard says sweetly, and he leans over and kisses Frank another time, and then he gets up and goes back to his chair and starts scribbling again.

Frank touches his fingertips to his lips and he smiles at the memory of Gerard's kiss that he can still feel. He watches Gerard for a few minutes, but he just wants to do something. He takes a sip of his hot chocolate and then sets it down on Gerard's nightstand, and then he unwraps himself from all the blankets he was covered in, and he gets up and walks over to Gerard and decides he's going to sit in his lap.

So he does, sitting astride him and wrapping his arms around Gerard's torso. Frank then rests his head on Gerard's shoulder.

Gerard doesn't pay much attention to him, and he just continues drawing Frank.

Frank lifts his head a little and kisses Gerard's cheek, and then nuzzles his face against him, and he feels Gerard playfully push his face away.

"Fuck off, Frankie, I'm trying to draw your beautiful face," Gerard says, turning his head to look at Frank, who now looks playfully offended.

"Shut up," Gerard says when Frank opens his mouth to speak, and he leans in and Frank meets his lips in the middle, and they share a long, slow kiss. They pull apart for air, and then their lips meet again, and Gerard rearranges himself in a more comfortable way, and his hands wrap around Frank's bare shoulders.

They stay like that for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of the others lips on their own.

"You're distracting me," Gerard whispers, nuzzling his nose against Frank's.

"Tell me to stop then," Frank replies, and Gerard answers him with another kiss, and he tries to deepen the kiss, when suddenly, a phone starts ringing and they pull apart. Frank looks at Gerard's phone, but his isn't lit up, so he gets off Gerard's lap and goes over to the nightstand where his phone's at. He frowns when he sees the caller ID.