"Now punch me," he ordered through his teeth.

"I'm not-" he looked up at you defiantly, and you settled with a mocking air punch making a quite "Bam" as a sound effect before pulling away.

"I'm not comfortable hitting you," you said, twiddling your thumbs together.

Jungkook looked like he wanted to argue, but this was your first session, and he didn't want to get you too far out of your comfort zone.

He hoped you would be willing to show him what kind of punches you were packing later on down the road, maybe with boxing gloves so you would be more comfortable.

"Fine, but let's do it again to make sure you have the hang of it," he offered.

You ran the exercise again, each time Jungkook was careful not to pull your hair too hard, but he did start resisting a bit more to encourage you to move and fight more quickly. And while it should have taken you a little longer to get him to the ground each time you attacked with new vigor, making sure you moved fast enough that he couldn't resist too much.

Jungkook smiled at you as you hovered your fist in front of his face menisenly, your face stelled and set in concentration. After a few more rounds of grabbing your hair at various angles, the defensive move came naturally to you, and you got him on the ground successfully each time.

"Good, good, okay, let's move on," he said breathlessly as you helped him up from the ground.

"I'm going to teach you an easy one; it's what you do if a man grabs you around the wrist." He explained, walking closer.

"Grab my wrist, and grip it tight," he ordered.

You did as he instructed, although your fingers couldn't fully wrap around it.

If he moved to pull out of your grip, he could do it easily, but to your surprise, he didn't yank downwards like your dad always told you to do to get out of a man's grasp.

"You can yank and pull all you want, and that may get you out, but some guys will be able to just grip harder, and you're more at risk of injuring yourself," he explained, giving a light tug in your grasp.

"Instead, place your other hand on top of his to hold it down. Use the hand in their grasp to grip their wrist for a more secure hold. Then swing your arm in a large circle, grab their wrist, and push down."

You stumbled with a gunt as he followed through with his actions, using his free hand to hold yours against his wrist, and wrapping his captured hand around your wrist as he swung his arm in a large arc, effectively taking your arm and positioning at an awkward angle behind you before shoving you forward and onto your knees.

Jungkook was careful not to push too hard to hurt you, but the discomfort was inevitable.

"Alright, then you push him down and disengage, do not try to keep hold of a man that's bigger than you. Safety always comes first run if you can," he explained before releasing your hand and helping you up.

"This move is a good one because it doesn't require strength. You're stronger than I thought you were, but guys still have weight and height to their advantage." Jungkook explained as he reached for your wrist, effectively circling his fingers around it to the point where his thumb and middle finger overlapped.

You tried not to smile to yourself at the thought of Jungkook recognizing your strength. You never liked to be considered delicate.

Jungkook once again explained the maneuver walking you through each step and critiquing your hand placement before you were ready to try it in real-time.

You tried the maneuver on him swinging his arm before pushing him to the ground, and while he resisted the pressure, you smiled in victory as he fell to his knees.

"That was good, but a bit quicker, the surprise is a contributing factor, anyone who's expecting it can get out of it," he offered. He drilled you on the process a few more times, making sure you moved in one fluid motion instead of initiating it step by the step before ordering you to try with your non-dominant hand.

It was your third try with your non-dominant hand when things went wrong.

You grew a little vicious moving faster so you could get him down before he had time to react or resist, and you shoved a bit harder. He fell to his knees with a harsh thud, but it was the way that he desperately yanked his wrist out of your grip with a sharp cry that set off red flags in your head.

A/N: Two chapters in one day??? I hope you enjoyed it! I did a good bit of research to get the self defense moves right. I hope I described them effectively! Thanks for reading!! Dont forget to vote and comment if you've enjoyed it!!!