His face fell a little but then he just rolled his eyes smirking.

"Come on before Angelo comes and finds us." Roman nodded his head to the door and I nodded my head.

"Ah just how we're suppost to be." I let out a breath in relief to add effect. Causing Roman to let out a small laugh.

We headed downstairs where everyone stood. Angelo and Lucas were in their usual fancy suits. The twins were both wearing fancy, navy, dress pants with a white shirt. Matching. Jordan was also wearing black dress pants with a red crew neck jumper. I swear this boy always copies me. I think it's the twin bond.

"Well do we fit the standards of rich kids?" I point between me and Roman.

"Yes you both do, now let's go before we're late. Also you two look perfect." Angelo gave us a small smile before pushing us all out the door and into the car.

I pull on Jordan's arm as we walk out of the house. "How do you do it?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"Do what?" He looked at me confused.

I made weird hand gestures to what I was wearing and then at him. "How do you know what I'm going to be wearing?"

"Twin bond" Jordan shrugged putting his arm around my should as we walked to the car.

"Twin bond my ass." I mumbled.

"You look gorgeous Harl." I jump in fright when I see Lucas walking beside us. When did he get here?

"Thanks" I gave him a small smile.

"Who even is this person were meeting tonight?" I ask Lucas.

"He is just a close friend of ours and a business partner." Lucas shrugs. By the way he said that makes my stomach twist. Why? I don't know?

We approach Angelo's 'Tesla' which he bought so we could all fit into the car. I mean why not just buy a mini van much more cheaper and more space.

Lucas gets into the passenger seat in the front and I have noticed Xavier and Xander have already claimed the window seats in the middle of the car. Roman had claimed the back seat. So there was only two seats left excluding the drivers seat.

I look at Jordan at he looks back at me. Were both thinking the same thing and I'm going to win. We both try get in the door at the same time. Trying to climb over Xaviers lap.

Just as I was about to go into the very backseat beside Roman. Two hands pull me back by my waist. Letting Jordan get to the seat before me. I look back to see who pulled me back and I see Xander with a smirk on his face giving him a hard glare. That seat was just in my reach.

I huff crouching slightly so I can fix my dress before sitting back down. Inbetween both Xander and Xavier where I am getting squished.

Angelo gets intot he car and starts driving. I check my phone to see if Levi has texted me or not. Seeing no messages I try wiggle in my seat to get comfortable.

I push my arms on both of Xaviers and Xanders arms. Trying to give myself space.

"Can you stop?" Xander looked at me shrugging off my arm that is trying to push him.