Chapter 7 : Rui wants to have a .......WHAT

Rui was very happy cause he now has everything he needs. A family , and a lover .... Everything was perfect with how he expected it to be. Not only does he have a beautiful lover, his family , along with the new members of his family are doing a perfect job in their roles they were given.

This probably due to the fact that Tanjirou was looking after everyone and helping them. So that they won't get hurt or killed in the sun. Rui was happy cause it was how he wanted his wife to be.
Looking after the family and making sure they are doing okay in their roles .

Even though he now has a lover , along with his family. He was thinking he needed one more thing.

Not from his family but from Tanjirou so that they will be complete with his family. Rui was thinking long and then he had a memory from human where he was walking in town. And when walking in town he saw another family a man , and woman who had a baby and were smiling happy.

Rui remembering that figured out just the last thing that he and Tanjirou need. And he knew just the other reason why he also wanted tanjirou as his lover and wife.

- in the day time

"........HUUUUUUH " Tanjirou said in shock of what Rui had just said when he and Rui were now in their room.
" I want to have a baby" Rui said in a calm tone looking at Tanjirou in the eyes.

Tanjirou didn't know what to think or what to say . Rui wanted to have a baby , in other words started a family with Tanjirou.
Tanjirou wanted to say not possible but if he did ruin will get mad and force him. But then Tanjirou remembered he has not seen a family with a baby come in the mountain. So what made him want to have a baby when no family that has a baby can into the mountain.

Then it clicked in Tanjirou's head he may have remembered seeing a family with a baby in his old home town when he was still human. Thinking this Tanjirou smiled on the inside cause Rui was starting to show more human now a days. And he and is almost free of Muzan with help from ms. Taniko ( sorry if I got her name wrong ).
So in thinking this maybe a baby can make him more human and sane.

But the question formed in his mind how will they get a baby , and will it be a demon baby or a human baby is the question in Tanjirou's mind.