Chapter 19 : The day is near

After making sure that the plan was now perfect they had to make sure they were prepared.

They had to make sure the weapons were ready along with med kits as well as a well prepared team.
Also since Tanjiro was a demon slayer as well as the only person that can do the sun breathing.
Tanjiro also had to be apart of the team while Rui and Kouki had to stay at the butterfly sister's place with the rest of the family.

Rui was very worried for when Tanjiro heads out on the mission since he could still get hurt from muzan.
The day of the mission was also drawing near and that made Rui nervous and anxious even more.

Tanjiro could also smell how nervous and anxious Rui was and he does not blame him either.
Cause during this missuon he needs to make sure he returns safe to not only nezuko but also to his lover and soon to be husband Rui. As well as their sunshine Kouki, as well as the soon to be husband part Rui and Tanjiro plan to have their wedding sometime after the mission.

So that Rui and Tanjiro can officially  be husband and wife, as well be officially parents to little Kouki.
Before that though they need to get rid of Muzan once and for all so that they do not have to worry about danger or demons around every possible corner and alley.

That way they can be living peacefully without demons and Muzan.
With the plan they have formed and the preparations they are preparing. Everyone is hoping and praying that all goes well with no death casualties as well as no permanent injury casualties.

With the final battle approaching the final decision will be decided who will win.
Muzan or the demon slayers.
The final battle at Muzan's castle and base will determine ONCE and for all.
Hopfully all goes well for our Demon slayers.