Chapter 17: process for plan

With all the catching up done and the very many tearful, hugful, and many question reunion.

Everyone was all together including Rui and his family to help with everything information that they know on all demons and muzan.
They were at the headquarters meeting area where they are developing the plan to end the uppermoons and muzan along with all other demons.

Lady Tamayo was also working on more antidotes to turn demons back to human. For those demons who want to return to normal and have a fresh new start like Rui and his family.

Ruin gave all the information about the infinity castle and the demon lady who uses her instrument to change the castle layout. As well as who comes in and out of the castle on muzan's orders.

Rui and some of his family also gave info about the uppermoons and their strengths as well and their blood demon art.
The info mostly came from Rui cause he has been to the infinity castle, met and talked with Muzan as well as observation or had a little talk with the uppermoons.

With the info they know have along with the personality of what the uppermoons are like. The hashira, along with the master and the kamado squad with Rui and his family were now formulating a plan of attack.

The first plan of attack would be to start with the uppermoons before moving up to muzan himself.
Everyone was thinking it would be best to start with the uppermoon demon that is easy to deal with and will be taking down with their guard down with almost all the hashira ganging up on them.

They put a list of to start with along with who they should deal with last which is obviously the 1st upper moon being saved for last. Since he is the most powerful upper moon demon along side Muzan.

The first thing before moving the plan in motion was to stock up on supplies they will need during battle.
Which lady Tamayo has gracefully offered to have medicine and healing medicine ready for them. Along with the help of the butterfly sisters help and assistance in what tips on what every hahsira and demon slayer will need for battle.

Tanjiro and the squad will be doing breathing training with the rest of the hashira whi will be doing training time be prepared for the day the plan goes into motion.

Also Lady Tamayo has also been working on medicine to help with the master's condition and blindness.
Which is going smoothly with the master getting better and better by the day.

Rui and his family right now has been helping around the headquarters as a thank you for accepting them and making them seem like part of the family which they are.

Rui as well has been looking after kouki when ever tanjiro goes training with the others. He has been able to do cooking basically and house cleaning well now with the help and guideness of Tanjiro before he went to start training.

Nezuko on the hand was helping out at the butterfly sister mansion with laundry and cleaning and sewing just like did at her old home at her old village. When she was with her mom and siblings before the incident.

All in all with everyone doing there part everything was coming along well. And if plan goes well muzan will be good and gone since he does not know what plan the hashira have for him and the upoermoons.