Chapter 8: Is Tanjirou okay?

It has been almost a year or so since Tanjirou and Nezuko were taken by the spider demon. Inosuke is being more reckless than his usual self, Zenitsu being more, worried and concerned than he was when he met Tanjirou. They had told the Hashira what happened and how two of them were taken Hostage.
Giyuu finding out it was Tanjirou and Nezuko was in rage, but he is hiding it behind his eyes.

The master sent his Hashira to the mountain to get them back. But when they got there, they were surprised to see that they were not there anymore .
They also could not find the demons hide out anywhere or traces of the other demons that were with the the head of the demon pack.

The Hashira reported it back to the master saying that the demon has moved to a different place and is no longer at the same mountain. Zenitsu and Inosuke hearing this were more worried and sad to know that the demon moved to a different place with Tanjirou and Nezuko.

Giyu was in his room very sad and upset that another one of his family was taken away. He considered Tanjirou and Nezuko family since he found the siblings and had his master take them in. Giyu swore that he will find them and bring them back safe and sound. He will not let another one of his family be taken away from and and be killed in this world.
"Please be okay Tanjirou and Nezuko, I will find you guys and bring you back safe and sound." . Giyu said in his mind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Somewhere far away at the house in the mountain

Tanjirou felt a since of hope and goal somewhere that made him feel like someone was watching him.
" is everything alright love" said Rui on his lap.
"Yes , i'm okay Rui " Tanjirou said as he was stroking his head.
'I wonder what that feeling was just now.' Both of them said at the same time in their head.