Chapter 4 : you will forever be mine

It has been one month already since Tanjirou was turned and was forced to stay by Rui's side.
Nezuko was there too and still had her look cause Rui did not give her his blood. Tanjirou was given rules by Rui so that he is always by his side.

Rule one : always stay by Rui's side
Rule two : never talk to intruders of the mountain
Rule three : never go behind the mountain unless with Rui or is allowed
Rule four : when asked or ordered to do something do it asap

Last but not least ( for there is probably more rules to come in the future )

Rule five : if stayed or think of any other man but Rui , then there will be punishment to come .

And the punishment apples to all the rules as well, when tanjirou was thinking of his team the first time.

Rui took him into their room they shared together , since Rui was not going to let Tanjirou out if his sight.
Rui had had Tanjirou tied up in his web.
Giving him pain little by little, making the website tight on his chest and lower region.
Pain was unbearable that Tanjirou had tears in his eyes and was having little blood come down some parts of his skin.

Rui kept up with more web torture until Tanjirou promised not to think of anyone else anymore.

Rui smiled when he said that and loosened the web on his lower region but still kept his arms tied above his head.

Rui said to Tanjirou " i'am going to make sure you know that you belong to me now and always forever, my dear Tanjirou"

AUTHOR NOTES:
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A SMUT CHAPTER , JUST A HEADS UP TO EVERYONE