Chapter 16: catching up & getting to know new family

After the reunion party the hashira were each catching up with Tanjirou and Nezukou one by one. The butterfly hashira and her family/sisters were each did a checkup on Tanjirou, Nezukou, and their new family they made to make sure they were okay. That they have no injuries, or sickness that harm them on their trip here, lucky they were all fine and just need to rest and relax after the long trip they had.

The master of the hashira had welcomed Tanjirou & Nezukou' new family they made with open arms. He even got to hold little Kouki, although he could not see him and only get a detail of his appearance. The master held little Kouki lovingly like an uncle with his nephew.

The other hashira were using the time to also get to know Tanjirou and Nezukou's new family and learn about them and how they met.

Of course Rui, Tanjirou, Nezukou, along with their family told them everything about the spider demon, lower five, and lady Tamayo helping them being human again. They were not happy at first but soon they could see and tell that Rui and his Family is not all bad and that some were not in their right mind cause of being demon.
They could also tell it was because they also feared lord Muzan cause if no demon obeys or do as they are told them he Kills them with no hesitation.

Along with telling the hashira this Rui and his family also offered to tell them all the info they can about the uppermoons and lord muzan. Even telling about what lady Tamayo has for him with what she is making. For lady Tamayo and her companion will be coming to the base to show them and hope to get along and help them with taking down Lord Muzan.

With that the Hashira and master agreed to this and will have a room and space for her to work available and ready for when they come.
As the time being the most they can do is train and be prepared, along with taking on missions of fighting lower demons that harm the humans or villages.

But for them they are using the time to hang out with Tanjirou, Nezukou and their new family along with catching up.
One with being Giyu who hugged Tanjirou and Nezukou in a very brotherly love manner after feeling like he failed to protect his family again.
Tanjirou had little Kouki back in his arm with Rui by his side.

" see I told you it was not going to be that bad, and that you would okay" Tanjirou said to Rui with love and comfort.
"Yes" he said back " I guess you were right" with a small smile on his face.
Which then goes back to a frown
" but I don't think he likes me to much right now" Rui said with a hint a fear and worry in his voice.
Tanjirou knowing who he was talking about turns to Giyu who is talking with Nezukou along with tsome of the other hashira.
Tanjirou smiled and turned to Rui giving him a comfort smile.
" that's okay, Giyu-sama just need time to warm up to you " Tanjirou says.
Rui brings Tanjirou along with little Kouki in for a comfort hug that he needs.
" I hope so" he says in a low whisper " and I hope he warms up to me soon".

Before Tanjirou could say anything he and Rui could feel a piercing stare at them. Both turned to look and see that it is Giyu glaring at them but that glare being not for Tanjirou and Kouki , but for Rui.
* but maybe not right now or today * Tanjirou & Rui both thought at the same time.

- also if you are wondering Zenitsu and Inouske are passed out on the. Zenitsu from to much crying and Inouske from too much of a rampage.

Messgae from Author ,

Hey everyone sorry if I am taking to long to update the story. I have just been really busy with work, finding a college, and everything. So the updates may be slow for right now and I hope you guys can forgive me for the long wait.
I am sorry and I hope you can forgive me for not telling you guys sooner.
🥺🙏