Chapter 15: reunion

The Hashira have completed their preparation for Tanjirou and Nezukou's arrival along with the new family they have found.
For the hashira also new that they were getting close after they had finished.
You could call it an instinct of theirs.
But never the lest they were beyond excited that they could not sit still. Especially Giyu he was pacing back and forth at the entrance of the base waiting for them to arrive at the door.

With just a few moments more of passing there was a knock at the door. And faster than the speed of lightning Giyu was at the door and opened it up. There standing at the door was a lot of people that was consisting of Ten brothers and five sisters. A beautiful mother and a handsome father and in the front was two people who the hashira , zenitsu, and inosuke missed dearly. Tanjirou and Nezukou who looked safe , and in one piece. And next to Tanjirou was rui standing beside him hand in hand along with a little baby Kouki who was looking at the new people in front of him and his family. He was in a clothes pouch that was wrapped around Tanjirou and he was in the front on his chest.

Everyone has a lot of emotions over flowing in them some who were happy and overjoyed, others who were being all teared eyed ( I am pretty sure you know who I am talking about 😉). But of course the one who was most overjoyed with tears was none other than Giyu. Happy to see Tanjirou and Nezukou back safe and sound and still looking healthy.

With no time Giyu hugged Both Tanjirou and Nezukou but carefully as to not hurt Kouki. Tanjirou and Nezukou hugged back with tears in their eyes and smile on their faces. Giyu, Tanjirou, and Nezukou releases each other from the hug and Giyu then invited everyone in to come and sit. Tanjirou, Nezukou, Rui, and his family all came in one at a time and found a place to sit.

Rui took Kouki from Tanjirou so that he can go to embrace the hashira and his friends. Tanjirou and Nezukou got hugged all together by the Hashira and their friends with tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces. The master who was in the back had his arms spread out inviting Tanjirou and Nezukou for a hug. Which they gladly accepted , the hashira and their friends can now be at ease knowing that Tanjirou and Nezukou are now back at home. But they all seem to be more happy to see that Nezukou was human again and that she still remembered everyone. The hashira then went to welcome Rui and his family to the base.

Everyone seemed to be getting along nicely while Giyu on the other hand was talking to rui in a protective brother state about him being with Tanjirou.
On the other hand though he seemed to be quite charmed with Kouki like an excited uncle. But of course he did not show it but you could tell that he was quit happy to finally see little Kouki.

The hashira was going to have a celebration for the return of Tanjirou and Nezukou along with it being a welcome party for Rui and his family where they will catch up more and get to know there new family and Tanjirou's partner rui and their little Kouki.