Chapter 20: The day is here

Finally after months of careful planning and backup planning for every possible outcome the day has finally arrived.
The day to end Muzan once and for all,once this battle ends there will finally be peace with no more rampant demons.
Which will mean no more inoccent lives taken, no more family loss, and no more loss of friends and other loved ones.

It will all be over after this battle and every demon turned can go back to human with the antidote that has been made by lady Tamayo. This antidote will also be the key to help defeating muzan as it will weaken him and give the hashira every possible chance to finish him.

They even have loads of extra ones to add to it and to turn anyone that turns into a demon back to human either during or after the battle.
The hashira even upgraded their swords to stand any blow in the battle so that it does not break.
The area for where they have calculated where the battle will take place for when they may also be out of the infinity fortress has also been evacuated .

Shinobu even has every possible medicine and drug on hand in case on any out come and incident.
Giyu made sure all the water demon slayers was prepared and rembered their position.
Rengoku made sure the flame demon slayers were prepared and rembered their positions as well.
All the other hahsira were making sure to train the other demon slayers assembled were prepared and ready as well as knew their position.

Tanjiro had an important role, with his sun breathing perfected he was going to be the one to take out muzan. Backup will be by his side of course to make sure he has a clear path and a clear opening to take out muzan.

They had knew that the day was coming after they made sure they were prepared well and had planned well.
Rui and his family on the other hand already know that they are staying at the butterfly house.
Rui being the worrywart and caring husband he is, is scared to let Tanjiro go but he knows he has to.
Rui is giving Tanjiro one last Good-Bye hug as well has one more Good-Bye kiss. They are also serving as a good luck and be safe kiss and hug. But more than anything it is a come back home safe and sound hug and kiss.

Tanjiro seeing his expression gave him a small smile and a kiss on the chick as well as give little Kouki a kiss as well.
He knows that this final mission is dangerous and even life threatening even but Tanjiro knows he just has to believe that everything they have planned for this day will work.

" be safe dear." Rui says still be worried about Tanjiro going of to battle.
" don't worry Rui will be okay and i will return safe." Tanjiro says with his reassuring smile to Rui and giving each other one last hug and kiss.

" alright everyone lets move out" Giyu says as all the demon slayers start following out the entrance after him all heading to the battle start.