Chapter 3 : Start of a new life

The next moment Tanjirou had started to wake up after the pain he had gone through.
He looked around and saw that he was in a a run down building that looked like a house. When he was finished looking around he saw that he was different.
His skin was white like that of snow , he had red marks on his face, and his hair was like Rui's hair and it felt like a thread or more like a silky web.
The next thing he knew the door to the room he opened up and in came Rui. Tanjirou had his guard put up the instant he saw Rui come in the room with a smile on his as he looked at Tanjirou. " I see you are up now Tanjirou " Rui said happy to see that Tanjirou is now up.
" what am I doing here " Tanjirou said confused as to why he is here and as to why he was turned.
" I already told you Tanjirou, you will be my lover from now on " Rui told him calmly. Having said that Rui grabbed Tanjirou's hands and led him to another room in the building there rui's family was sitting there waiting for Rui to return.
Rui started to introduce tanjirou to his family in law's .
"Meet my family Tanjirou my mother and father, my big brother and sister too" he said pointing to each of his family members.
Tanjirou still in confusing as to why this is happening to him had no idea what to think. But he knew that just by looking at the family. He knows one thing .... And that is to not upset Rui or you will be punished.
" welcome my dear Tanjirou " Rui said with a smile " to the start of your new life" .