chapter 6: getting used to new life

It's been a few weeks since Tanjirou was punished and learned not to anger Rui. He has slowly been getting used to his new life in the mountains with Nezuko and Rui's family as well.
Of course Rui had made his family, and tanjirou and Nezuko move to a new mountain after tanjirou was turned into a demon.
In this new life that Tanjirou was getting used to her was looking after the family almost like her did with his family before he lost them except Nezuko. Tanjirou would stop Rui when he was hurting his mother, and comfort her when she cries. Tanjirou also keeps an eye on the rui's siblings like Rui said for him to do so that they stay in place and still know their place. But sooner or later tanjirou will look after new members of Rui's family when some demons need help escapeing from the hashira.

Then when it was the end of the day for demons as in day time Tanjirou would go to Rui's side like requested or ordered too. The family would sit at the table along with Nezuko of course since she is tanjirou's sister.
Then when it is time to go to their rooms ( almost forgot to mention that the house was reminded for the soon expanding family ). Tanjirou would be in his and Rui's room where tanjirou would sit down at the bed in the room  and play with his web abilities that he has learned. But in the time Rui would show him his fast web play and show him what he has made and have tanjirou smile a little.

Tanjirou knows that it is wrong to get used to the demon life, but in all the time he has been with the family he knows that they are not bad. Especially Rui cause he smells that he has a lot of sorrow deep down just like others. Tanjirou hopes he can bring out the humanity in him and make him a good person he used to be . he is already working on making Rui kill less humans so with his goal in mind he hopes he can accomplish it.
When tanjirou snapped out of his thought he saw that Rui was getting a little tired so he moved over to let Rui get in bed . Rui got into the bed and layed his head on tanjirou's shoulder closing his eyes . Tanjirou smiling at his peaceful sleeping expression slowly layer both him and Rui down in the bed.
So that he can also get some rest for he knows tomorrow is another normal busy day or night for the family when it is time to wake up.