twenty nine

"not you sleeping during class." hikari face palmed herself, walking beside you.

"hehe....i didn't get much sleep yesterday." you explained. hikari raised an eyebrow while crossing her arms.

"and why is that?" she asked. you quickly took out a caprisun, sipping it. you could lie. but should you?

she's too smart for that. you still wondered how hikari wasn't in college prep classes.

"uh, i may have been up all night watching something.." you whispered. she smacked your back.

"when will you learn?" she closed her eyes while shaking her head.

"don't worry, i'm doing completely fine in school. now, i'm going to go to the gym. see you tomorrow!" you waved, speed walking away.

you entered the gym, being greeted by a fast flying volleyball. "heads up!" suna yelled.

you turned your head, therefore not getting hit. "phew, thanks suna! who hit that?" you asked, picking up the volleyball.

"atsumu." osamu rolled his eyes. "he's been shaken by kageyama's serve from nationals."

you laughed. of course, atsumu was very competitive. so it made sense that he was trying to replicate kageyama's serve.

"hey can you do it again?" you asked, throwing the ball to atsumu. he nodded and you stood next to suna.

"hey, do you want some? osamu gave me onigri." suna offered. you gasped, and nodded your head.

"silence!" atsumu yelled from the other side of the net. "just hurry & serve!" osamu yelled.

"shut yer trap!"

you watched as atsumu tossed the ball and hit it hard. it reminded you of oikawa's serve. and then it clicked.

kageyama must've learned by watching oikawa and atsumu must've learned by watching kageyama.

it almost knocked something down, scaring akagi and gin.

"why? did something happen?" suna asked, waving a hand in front of your face.

"oh, it's nothing. his serve just reminded me of someone else's." you answered.

atsumu and osamu then walked up to you. "who's serve? kageyama's? well then—"

you interrupted atsumu. "no, kageyama learned that serve from someone else. oikawa tooru." you said, proud. your hands were on your hips.

osamu and atsumu were still heavily confused. "he didn't go to nationals. plus they're not from hyogo." suna added. osamu and atsumu then let out an 'ohhhh' it unison.

out of pocket lmfao

"no wonder we don't know who that is. anyways, i'm gonna practice that serve again." atsumu said walking away.

you turned to suna, looking at the onigri in his hand. "can i have a bite?" you elbowed him gently.

"yeah, sure. open wide."

you opened your mouth and he fed you a bite.

"oh shit, this is so good." you gasped, facing suna again.

"sigh, you can have it. i have another one anyways." suna laughed, giving it to you. you hugged him before taking and eating it.

"hey, hey! break it up love birds!" gin charged at you two with a mop. you and suna moved opposite directions, just in case he was actually gonna throw it.

"halt. gin, only use that for cleaning. not attacking people." kita said putting on a small smile.

gin stopped dead in his tracks and then stiffened like a soldier. "yes sir!"

"couldve been the end of me.." gin whispered to himself, walking away with the mop.

"don't worry, gin. kita's not that scary and you've dealt with him before." ojiro patted his back. "still not used to it." gin said back.

kita went into the closet and came out with mops and buckets. "get cleaning, people." kita said.

"sigh, let's go tsumu." osamu said. atsumu let out a groan, wanting to continue practicing.

you grabbed a mop, too.

"any volunteers to get water?" akagi asked.

"tsumu volunteers." osamu said. atsumu shot his head to osamu. he was hurt and felt betrayed. "what? i'm not gonna get water!"

atsumu complained. "put those thighs to work." osamu rolled his eyes.

"hey, it's not like you don't have thighs!" atsumu retorted.

"i'll go, too." suna said, feeling bad for atsumu. they both left the gym holding buckets. atsumu was like a grumpy child, stomping.

"y/n? can you gather the volleyballs in the mean time?" kita asked. you nodded.

you and ojiro picked up all the volleyballs osamu and atsumu spiked. and served. there were a lot.

"youre gonna spill everything!" you heard suna yell from a distance. everyone turned around to see a running atsumu with water.

"here are the buckets." atsumu grunted.

akagi and gin took one,  osamu took one, and so did kita.

so you, suna and atsumu shared one. however, atsumu had no chill. he was aggressively mopping the floor, getting some water on you and suna.

and it even reached osamu. suna put his arm around your shoulder, pulling you away from atsumu who was spilling more water.

"atsumu, calm—" kita said, only getting interrupted by osamu.

osamu splashed a little water towards atsumu as a joke but atsumu wasn't playing. they were starting a war.

they ended up splashing eachother with water for a while, getting others wet.

but it was all game over when they got kita wet. everyone froze and deadpanned.

"sigh, atsumu, you need to calm down." kita said, smiling. kita was more relaxed and not blunt this time.

"he's been spared." gin said.

that's the end :) tysm for the funny ass comments and support 🩷
They make me laugh sm

if anyone is interested I have more recent books about:

kuroo
atsumu (orange inspired)
akaashi

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 ➛ 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮 🎉