two

_

"you best wake the hell up." your mother swiped the blanket off of you. You curled into a ball by instinct.

you groaned in annoyance. "Dude, it's the weekend—"

"OUCH" you screeched, bolting awake. your mother had just whacked you.

"it's time for school. you're late. and never call your mom dude." she scolded you, leaving the room.

"it's time for school?? it's time for— school?!" you looked around your desk for your phone.

HOLY CRAP ITS 7:40 am. And it is NOT Saturday.

you zoomed to the bathroom and washed up. you needed to wake up earlier in order to get to school in time.

you took your ten minute shower and brushed your teeth. you had to blow dry and eat breakfast as well.

"where's the uniform....uniform" you looked around your room and finally found it.

once you finished dressing up, you were going to head out the door with your stuff. but before you left your mom gave you lunch.

"aww, thanks mom!" you ran out of the house.

"youre welcome. just wake the hell on time tomorrow."

thankfully the bus stop wasn't far. but you had to wait. and you were groaning like crazy.

it's like 8:15 right now, i won't be able to make it in 15 minutes. that's crazy. let's just give up and be late.

what's the worst they could do?

you took out your headphones

____

"hikari—" you walked into the classroom and couldn't find her. maybe she was in a student council meeting.

"hikari~" you sang in the halls. she didn't tell you today that she was having a meeting either.

but it was no hope. she wasn't in any of the classrooms.

does that mean i have to eat lunch by myself? ughhh again...

should i try and making another friend...? i don't know they may not like me,,

i don't want to get rejected either...

you walked back and forth before finally walking downstairs. you wanted to find some empty space or room to eat alone.

from your lunchbox, you took out your caprisun, drinking some of it. you also had your notebook in the other hand.

I never meant fully quit. Just slow down on the consumption!

you had to study for an upcoming literature test. and if you didn't pass, you're mom would probably take away all those caprisuns. That reminded you, you'd have to go to one of the volleyballs teams practices soon.

"l/n! what're you doing here?" ojiro asked, bumping into you.

you quickly smiled. "oh, hey! i'm just looking for somewhere to eat. also, you can call me y/n."