twenty

you leaned against one of the counters as suna stirred the cooking ramen. you watched him do this.

he was pretty tired, considering he was yawning and stretching.

"sigh, suna?" you hesitantly asked. you really really liked him. like a lot. and you wanted to tell him but after what he's told you, you were sure you were heading for rejection.

"yeah? you were saying?"

"oh, uh..." you were chickening out and losing all confidence. this was not possible and not happening. "it's nothing." you added, brushing it off.

suna raised his eyebrow and put the chopsticks down, walking towards you. you couldn't back up any more since you were literally leaning against a counter.

he placed his hands on the counter in the areas next to you, trapping you to stay there.

his face was about a few inches from yours.

"are you sure it's nothing?" he asked. You leaned back, getting nervy.

you pushed him away and jumped off the counter, raising your voice. "yes it was nothing! and never ever do that again!" you scolded him.

"fine fine, but it's just fun to see you all flustered." he laughed.

"whatever, let's just eat." you rolled your eyes.

I'm being played.

you guys ate on the table in front of the tv, watching some nice romance dramas. you tried getting suna into them.

"yo suna, can i tie your hair?" you asked.

"how? i don't think it's long enough." he said, making excuses.

"pfffft, like this." you said pinching the hair above his forehead. kinda like this:

the only image i could find atm w this hair :,)

"erm.....sure i guess." suna nodded. you clapped and sat on the couch behind him, tying his hair with some rubber band.

you finished tying it up and took a few pics. suna just stared at you or used his hand to cover the camera. "stop that." he demanded.

"why? it's cute." you stuck your tongue out to make fun of him. he rolled his eyes.

"is this really what you watch all the time?" he asked before slurping his noodles.

you nodded. "it's amazing, isn't it?"

he shrugged. "it's kinda cheesy but i get why you would watch these things." suna shrugged. you patted his back.

"well, it's getting late dude...." you checked your phone. suna yawned. "well, if i fall asleep can i stay over? i think i'm too tired to walk home in the dark now." suna suggested.

you wheezed. "sure." yo mom didn't care.

_

"oh my god— it's getting to the good part." you squeezed suna's arm. he somehow actually watched it with you.

he just sighed. "you've been squealing for a while now."

(you are currently sitting next to him)

even after you guys finished eating, he sat there, you know on the ground in front of the couch.

you guys completely forgot about the time and how y'all had school tomorrow.

"oh shit, suna. sorry it's really late. i'll ask my mom—" you stopped. suna was fast asleep with his arms crossed.

and he was going to fall over to the side anytime soon.

and before you could get up to clean the table to get him some blankets, his head fell onto your shoulder.

and you could hear his soft snores.

you didn't want to budge.

man, i don't know what to do. i know he doesn't like me but how the hell am i supposed to actually face that fact?

you sat there for a few minutes, blurting things out. he was fast asleep anyways.

you then gently got up and helped him safely lie on the floor.

you then cleaned up the table of ramen, turned off the tv, brought suna blankets, and got ready for bed.

then, your mom came out of her bedroom.

"y/n? sleep on the couch today. don't leave suna sleeping alone in the living room."

your mouth gaped. "what?! but mom—"

"think of this like a sleepover. he's our guest. now, goodnight y/n." your mother stretched walking into her bedroom.

you groaned and threw yourself onto the couch. might as well.

_

you blinked your eyes open. it was the morning and suna was awake.

however you froze on the spot and shut your eyes closed. suna was awake and thriving, changing his shirt for some reason.

so his back was facing you and exposed.

where did he even get an extra shirt? did he pack it?

you instinctively pretended to still be asleep. so you slept ignoring the temptation to open your eyes.

"y/n, we have school~" suna said, tickling you awake. you were caught off guard. and he touched a really sensitive spot, making you fall off the couch.

"oh shit sorry y/n. that's how i wake up my sister."