eighteen

"yo suna! do you want something to eat or what?" you asked.

your mom was not home and you guys were just busy doing the project in your room.

"nah, it's fine. you'll be buying me food later anyways."

you clicked your tongue in annoyance. your money was running away due to all the bets and things you've been buying.

you returned to your room with a soda can.

suna eyed it and looked at you with his usual blank face. "what?" you asked suna.

"nothing." he said. it reminded you of your first days as a manager.

does he want some?

"dude, do you want some?" you offered the soda can. he froze for a second and then finally drank from the can.

surprising. but then the hopeless romantic thoughts popped into your head. what can ya say? it was suna.

was that an indirect kiss?!!!?!1

"what's wrong? you look a lil shook." suna called out. you shook your head and smacked his shoulder.

"n-no. no man it's just hot." you began to fan yourself.

"it's almost winter." suna raised an eyebrow. you shook your head. "nono, it's just getting a little hot in here."

the both of you divided the assignment. you were researching and forming the first paragraphs while he did the rest of the paragraphs.

but you were still stuck on the second paragraph.

"need help?" suna asked. you nodded your head.

the two of you started to get the paragraph done. it was easier working together. suna seemed pretty smart but then again he didn't seem to be.

he was good at analyzing though.

"sigh, thanks man." you patted his back.

"you're welcome." suna replied.

the both of you soon finished the first half of the assignment and decided to take a break.

suna just sat on the couch next to you as you watched TV. you guys weren't hungry yet. and suna was watching some csi or detective show.

"w-what is even happening?" you asked, squinting at the TV.

"snort, i'm not surprised you don't understand." suna laughed. you deadpanned.

there was not one day he would not bother you by grilling you.

"uhm, you're not that smart either. did you forget we're in the same class?" you retorted.

"plus, we managed to do half of that project today." you added.

suna scoffed. then he muttered to himself, "with my help."

you simply rolled your eyes and decided to watch something on your phone. it got a little quiet and awkward besides the squealing sounds you made.

it was some romance drama. it was somehow very cheesy yet it made you excited. like, happy.

"man, you sound like atsumu and osamu's squealing fan girls." suna complained.

"sorry, it's just, omg.......he wall slammed her." you squirmed on the couch. suna looked at you with some sort of exhausted disgust.

then an idea popped into his head.

"you mean a kabedon?" suna asked, leaning near you. "ye— o." you backed up and tried to move to the other side.

but he cornered you anyways by placing his arm on the couch next to you.

you furrowed your eyebrows. then, he grabbed the remote behind you.

"i'll borrow this." suna chuckled. your mouth gaped and you smacked yourself.

what was i thinking? did i think he'd actually do something from the kdramas?!

i'm so stupid.....

"let's just go and eat now." suna suggested. you nodded.

suna turned off the TV and you put on a jacket. you grabbed your phone, keys, and wallet, too.

suna was already waiting outside by then.

**********

"so, what do you want to eat? do you have anything in mind?" you asked suna.

he thought about it for a while. "wanna have noodles?"

you nodded. noodles it was. there was one nearby about like 2-3 blocks away. it wasn't going to be too bad.

"hmm, it's 6. we may finish dinner around 7. is it too dark? would you want my mom to drive you—"

"don't worry about it, you're not my mom." he joked.

"right. you'll be fine."

then you bumped shoulders with someone.
"ack, sorry about..."

"gasp. y/n, is that you?"

you looked up at the person and your eyes widened it a flash. it was the person you absolutely hated most.

jen was there with her boyfriend.

"o-oh! jen, yes it is. how are you?" you asked, pretending to like her. although she probably knew you didn't.

suna just looked at jen with disgust.

"good! we're about to eat noodles. want to join us?" jen offered. you gulped.

"uhm.....well—"

"is that your boyfriend?!" jen pointed at suna pretending to be proud.

sis stick with one question. pointing is rude, too.

"uhm—"

"yes." suna stepped up and said. your eyes widened by the slightest bit. maybe around  3 seconds.

I didn't think he would.

"oooh! y/n got a boyfriend. i'm so proud and happy for you!" jen clapped.

bros sorry i wasn't home earlier lmfaoo so i didn't have the time to proofread or finish this chapter dojskxnwmsd