eleven

suna went back to his seat, leaving you alone. the exam results were on its way with the teacher. about two minutes or so.

possibly less.

"y/n, stop dozing off on me." hikari smacked your shoulder.

goodness, ouch.

"sorry, hikari. I stayed up all night studying for this quiz. what do you think you got?" you asked her. but you showed little interest and more concern.

"not sure, but i know i didn't fail. and i'm sure you didn't, either. so stop worrying about it too much." hikari nagged. you nodded your head and she turned around.

the door swung open with the teacher holding a bunch of papers.

you swallowed hard as the room fell silent.

"ok class, when i call your name,, come up to get your exam." the teacher strictly said.

osamu and suna looked chill as heck while hikari seemed to rub the back of her neck a lot. the other kids were just nervous.

sigh. i wonder how kentarou's doing in Aoba Johsai. i wonder how his friends are doing. i hope they're all getting along well.

i wonder if kyoutani studies a lot. is he good in school?

"l/n y/n."

the teacher called. you stood up and attempted to calmly get your exam.

she handed you the paper but you couldn't bring yourself to look at it. you wanted to, but you didn't want to either.

xxxxx

you scrolled through your phone, still not looking at the exam. the teacher allowed you guys to talk for the rest of the period about your exams.

"y/n! put that phone away......what did you get?" she asked, shaking your shoulders.

you groaned. "i didn't check....."

you didn't put your phone away and didn't take your eyes off it. so hikari ripped it from your hands. "suna? can you hold this while i scold them?"

he nodded and hikari continued to scold you. maybe not scold, but she tried forcing you to check your grade.

"cmon, just check. it's just a unit exam." she bugged you.

"fine, let's check—"

"y/n~ what did you get?" osamu asked, walking over to you, suna and hikari.

"we're about to check." suna said. you turned the paper over and peeked at the scary number.

85?! that's better than last time. WAY BETTER.

"how long do i have to hold this for?" suna complained. "just put it in your pocket for now..." osamu said.

"well?!" hikari was getting impatient. suna was, too. but he shoved the phone into his pocket anyways.

"I DID SO MUCH BETTER." you face planted onto the desk, feeling like you climbed three mountains and 5 seas. hikari, osamu and suna clapped. "you improved." suna patted your back.

"yeah, but my moms not gonna be happy about this. She wanted a 90..."

hikari rolled her eyes. you were drained of energy for the rest of school.

soon, the class was packing up to go home. "hikari? can you walk home with me?" you asked. she shook her head no.

"sorry, i have a meeting and planning thingy afterschool." she apologized. you turned to suna. "you?"

"sorry weirdo. i'm going home with osamu today." he furrowed his eyebrows. you groaned in pain.

it's fine. i'm going to see kentarou and his friends afterschool anyways. no biggie.

you shook off the tired energy. "that's fine. but you're walking home with me tomorrow." you threatened.

suna rolled his eyes. "duh, we have practice tomorrow."

xxxxxxx

"so, suna? want some pudding?" osamu offered him. suna shook his head.

they were walking to the bus stop afterschool. the other direction from you. osamu had a question pop up in his mind.

"you like someone?" he asked. suna's eyes widened in disbelief and he squinted.

"no, i don't have time for that."

osamu elbowed him. "don't be like that, you got to have interest in someone."

buzz

suna patted his pockets and felt the phone he never returned.

"oh shit. i still have y/n's phone." suna said, pulling out the phone from his pocket.

ILY GUYS FOR VOTINGKAJFJSJSJD AND COMMENTINGOAKS