one

_
your pov
(suna may be ooc/out of character)
(edited)

I didn't realize I made the mc so weird. To be fair I wrote this in middle school 😅😅

you're l/n y/n. a second year now transferring into inarizaki high. (class 1)

you also have a caprisun addiction.

_

you yawned and stretched in your seat. "ahh, finally lunch. i can get some rest...." you got into a comfortable position and let your mind wander.

"y/n! y/n?" your classmate shook you awake violently.

"what?" you opened your eyes to see your friend, hikari. she was your only friend in this school since many others already had made ones last year.

you sat up straight. "sorry. what is it?"

"did you join a club yet?"

"what? no, why?" you scratched your head and face. you were so tired and forgot to bring lunch so you were starving. but you didn't exactly care. you were just extremely tired.

"what do you mean, why." she crossed her arms. "you need to."

you groaned and squirmed in your chair. "which one are you in?"

"i'm in student council. You have to join from the beginning of the year to get in. there's not a lot of good clubs with room left.....you're going to have to be the manager or something." she said.

"manager? of what? the school?" You were only half joking. But you stopped laughing once hakaris stone cold expression remained 'stone cold'.

"no, you dimwit. the boys volleyball team. they're really good. you should check them out after class." she patted your back harshly. She wasn't suggesting, she was demanding.

your chin rested on the desk.

ugh. clubs. it's just a club, why do they even need a manager?

"are there any easy clubs?" you hopefully asked.

"y/n, no—"

you sighed. "ugh, clubs are so much work. they're all kind of lame, too. book club? cheerleading? library..."

hikari then smacked the back of your head with ease but much force, causing you to scream.

"ouch, dude. what was that for?!" you rubbed the back of your head.

"these clubs aren't lame. i'm telling you. just join the boys volleyball club. LITERALLY ALL CLUBS are work." she shook your shoulders. "Plus, I think you'll like it there."

"What does that mean.."

*********

akagi sighed. "let's practice our serves!" He clapped his hands and walked over to the court. Gin followed stretching his shoulders.

"yeah. akagi is right. especially you, tsumu. you suck." osamu shook his head, sneering.

"shut yer trap!" he barked. "Yer acting like ya almost on my level." Regardless, he walked to the back of the court, preparing to serve.

"i'll serve and do the best...i'll serve the ball right past him..." atsumu whispered to himself.

suna smiled. "woah, atsumu's all fired up."

atsumu tossed the ball in the air and served. it was basically a spike. nobody could receive it, so it bounced to you, who was entering the gym to check out the team since Hikari basically dragged you to the gym.