seventeen

at home, you had different problems.

_

"y/n, you better have finished your homework...." your mother yelled from the dining room.

"ugh, i'm— i'm doing it right now i'm almost done!" you stressed. you had one assignment left but you didn't have time to ask if anyone was free. cuz you needed help

you only knew one person who'd help.

_

"oikawa?"

—"y/n, what's wrong? why are you calling at 9pm—"

—"i have to finish my homework by like, 9:30-10. so i need your help...."

—"of course i'll help! what's the problem?"

_
and that's exactly how you finished your stressful homework easily. you could always count on oikawa.
_

—"oikawa? i was wondering.....what do you do when someone doesn't like you back? Considering your girlfriend dumped you."

—"YOU JERK."

—"sorry sorry! I'm fooling around. But seriously."

—"well, i'm not sure....i'd keep bugging them or some— wait. does your crush know you like them?"

—"nuh uh."

—"well, i guess just keep hanging out with them and confess later. i don't think that helps you though"

—"yeah....nevermind. goodnight oikawa!"

—"wait! y/n."

—"what?"

—"who do you—"

it had to be done. you hung up on him. but you weren't surprised at the advice he gave. i mean was there a case where he liked someone and they didn't like him back?

__

(the morning, in between classes)

"do you think this'll actually work?" suna whispered to you.

you nodded your head confidentially. "of course dude! osamu likes onigri. so an apology letter with it won't be that bad. and boom they'll be best bros again."

suna scoffed and snorted. "maybe this would've worked a few years ago but i'm not sure about—"

"shhh." you placed a hand on suna's shoulder. atsumu was approaching the classroom.

suna simply rolled his eyes

the nerve this kid has.

atsumu walked in and osamu wasn't there of course. he was in the bathroom or something.

atsumu then hid the onigri and letter inside the desk.

"i can't believe atsumu actually agreed to your childish plan." suna commented.

you wiped away fake tears. "bro, is it that surprising? woohoo! atsumu did it." you whispered and cheered.

"now if this works....i get caprisun." you cackled.

'this maniac' is what suna thought.

atsumu stuck a thumbs up and hopped out of there. osamu was beginning to walk into the classroom.

hopefully osamu liked his letter or something.

"this is not going to work." suna facepalmed himself.

"what? be positive, dude!" you reassured.

"well, if it doesn't work you're buying me food today after we finish some of our project." suna demanded.

"what? no......yep okay." you said. you weren't going to, until you looked at suna's face. it was definitely intimidating and scary.

he thought it wouldn't work but you were so sure it would. it's not like you'd lose this bet.

"you owe me the same if it works." you said.

"yeah yeah, sure."

osamu saw the box of onigri. and the letter. not surprisingly, he ate the onigri first before opening the letter.

"hes going to open it soon....shh." you told suna.

"you're the one talking." he chuckled.

oop. he's right. eh, whatever i just say that out of habit.

osamu opened the letter and read it. but his reaction wasn't great at all.

in fact he started to walk over to you two.

"shit shit, act normal." you told suna. suna then laughed. "you're the one who's not acting normal."

osamu gave you two the letter. "is this your idea? no, right? even if it was, i doubt you told him to write this."

you looked at the letter.
/////////

dear samu,

sorry bro about fighting and stuff.

just don't miss my tosses :) and here's some onigri

-tsumu the better twin

////////////

your face along with suna's was sour and filled with disappointment.

"this....this is not what i told him to write." you said.

"i knew it wouldn't work but i didn't think he'd write that." suna said, forming a smirk.

he started to laugh. "you know what that means~"

"yeah, yeah. dinner yeah whatever,"