twelve

_

"oh, y/n's phone. check their contacts." osamu suggested suna.

suna read the message at the notification bar.

kentarou k.
where the hell are you?

suna squinted as thoughts swarmed his mind. you were probably meeting someone but didn't have your phone.

"i should give this to back to them today...." suna muttered to himself.

"how? they're probably already on the bus home." osamu reasoned.

"i'll drop it off to their house."

"do you know their address?" osamu asked.

"no, but their friend does."

"you mean hikari." osamu said. suna sighed and turned around to go back to school.

"you better run yo slow legs!" osamu yelled. suna scoffed and ran back to school.

he zoomed. 🏃💨

xxxxxxx

knock knock.

hikari got up from her desk and saw suna. her eyes widened. "dude, i'm in a meeting. what are you doing here afterschool? there's no practice." she whispered.

"i need y/n's address. i have their phone." he whispered back, pointing at the phone.

she facepalmed herself. how'd they forget their fucking phone?

"alright, it's—"

hikari proceeded to tell suna where you lived to drop off your phone.

he rode the bus, and walked over to your house.

when suna arrived, he hesitantly knocked on the door.

knock.

he waited a little bit until a woman showed up. it was your mom.

"who are you? y/n's friend?" your mom asked. suna nodded and handed her your phone. "they left their phone so i came to drop it off."

"oh goodness thank you......." your mother said taking the phone. suna then bowed and started to walk away.

"wait young man! what's your name? so i can tell them." she yelled.

"suna."

_

"you're finally here, what the hell." kyoutani said in a grouchy tone. you panted for air. "sorry bro, the bus came late." you explained.

you went home and came back out to meet them at the park. them as in seijoh's vb team.

"we thought you died or something. you didn't answer his calls or texts." iwaizumi smacked the back of your head.

you squinted. i didn't get any texts or calls...

"shat. my phone!" you grabbed your hair. you patted your pockets. you suspected it was in your backpack.

"why didn't you bring your phone?" oikawa asked, popping out from behind you.

you pursed your lips. "i don't think i—"

you paused remembering how hikari ripped it away from you. hikari must've taken your phone and forgotten to give it to you.

gasp.

"what? what happened?" mattsun asked. you darted your eyes at kentarou.

"uhm, can i borrow your phone?" you asked him. he shook his head no, aggressively eating his food.

"you can borrow mine." mattsun handed it to you. "thanks...."

you dialed hikari's number. hopefully she'd answer.

"hello?"

"hikari! it's me! y/n? do you have my phone? can you perhaps meet me somewhere—"

"i don't. but you don't have it? i'm sure suna reached your house by now."

"wha what?! suna? s-suna. he has my phone? and he dropped it off to my house?" you confirmed.

"mhmm! i gave it to him during class. plus, he must've really cared. he came back to school to find your address."

oikawa, iwaizumi, makki, mattsun, kunimi, kindaichi, and kyoutani were just watching you having your conversation.

"by the way, where are you?! he dropped it off at your house and if you aren't at your house—"

"i'm with my cousin. don't worry. anyways thanks, hikari."

"sigh, no problem."

you then hung up and gave mattsun the phone back. "so? what happened?" oikawa broke the silence.

"well. uhm, during class my friend took my phone to scold me and she gave it to suna to hold but he forgot so he took it with him and dropped it off at my house." you explained.

"woah woh woah, who's suna? you have a boyfriend?" iwaizumi interrupted.

"sigh, y/n you're too irresponsible for that." kyoutani teased.

"argh, shut up." you snapped.