"Yeah everything is okay. I didn't get much sleep yesterday. May be because of that." I smiled.

"Let's have breakfast until those sleepy heads wake up."she invited.

"I already had, Mrs.Carter." I said putting on my brightest smile.

"Oh, then I'll go and wake Emi and Kat."she said going upstairs.

"Hello!!! Time to wake up!! Becky is here."she woke them up. And Kat rubbed her eyes while Emi was nagging. After Mrs. Carter went out they started to stare at me.

"Hey! You are not the one who broke Alex's nose, right?" Emi asked like questioning a criminal.

"What? OF COURSE NOT!!!" I yelled. And that was new to me.

"Last night was a mess. Alex came with a broken nose and you went missing. We couldn't reach you until you call." Kat said. And her eyes told how impatient she was to hear my explanation.

"Do you believe in the existence of vampires and werewolves?" I asked.

"I don't know but I love those movies and dramas." Emi said with a huge smile. I just forgot  that she was a huge fan of Vampire Diaries.

"The thing I'm going to tell is kinda extraordinary. I know it's going to shock you guys but I know I  have to reveal it sooner or later." I started.

"Are you a Vampire?" Emi asked excitedly.

"Or a werewolf ?"Kat added.

"No for both. Just listen without interrupting."

"Okay ma'am" Emi said playfully.

"May be I was involved in breaking Alex's nose. But it wasn't me. He wanted me to use my powers for the bad things."

"What power?" Kat cut off me.

"Um I can make fire and control it." I wasn't sure about their reaction

"Since when?" Kat asked making a worried face.

"It's an inborn ability and I got to know about it on the Homecoming Dance day." I replied. And explained what happened on that day. They were listening holding their breath.

"You declined Alex and you broke his nose?" Emi asked.

"I said it wasn't me. Of course I declined and he had put something in my drink so I passed out."

"He poisoned you? I'm gonna kill that brat." Kat was furious.

"Hey calm down I'm okay now." I assured her.

"But how did you escape? " Emi asked curiously.

"Do you know Aiden Keyes? A transfer student in our class. He had seen the whole thing and he rescued me."

"The other hot guy right? Brandon's friend?" Emi asked.

"Yeah. He had taken me to his house after rescuing me."

But I didn't tell them that we both possess that power as it was a personal thing of Aiden.

"So aren't you mad at me?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Mad at you? Why? Because you have something which we don't have?" Kat asked.

"No I mean I can be dangerous right?"

"You dangerous?" Kat laughed like she saw a kitten trying to roar.

"So you guys don't want to unfriend me right?" I asked nervously.

"As long as you possess your good heart." Emi said pulling me into a hug and Kat also joined.

"So show us what you can do." Kat said pushing us away. And I showed a little crimson red flame.

"OMG! This is cool. Show us another." They were excited. Something I never expected.

"So Alex is kinda dangerous right? Do we have to make Chris aware of this. He might be in danger."

"I know he's in danger but what can we do? Tell him that I can produce fire while Alex is a demon. Sounds nice?" I asked.

"That won't do." Kat sighed.

************************************************
Will you still stick with your best friend even if she can be the most dangerous soul on next day? Becky is really lucky to have Kat and Emi.
What do you think about Aiden?
Do you think Becky must reveal her secrets in order to protect others?
Will they welcome her in the manner Kat and Emi did?

See u in next chap 😊😊😊😊😊