Part 2-Chapter Twenty

Two Weeks Later

Even Though Simone & I are not really speaking since I saw Morris visiting, I am here picking her up from rehab

Even Though Simone & I are not really speaking since I saw Morris visiting, I am here picking her up from rehab. Her getting clean is all that matters to me at this moment.

I paced back & forth outside wondering how I feel seeing her come out, The doors swung open causing me to look up & see the woman that is suppose to marry me walk out looking amazing as ever

She walked toward me nervous about how I would react to her, "Hey" She whispered

"Hey" I said back, We stared at each other instantly before I pulled her into me smashing my lips onto hers.

It caught her off guard but she kissed back dropping her bags & wrapping her arms around my neck.

"So How you feeling?" I asked driving back home now.

"I am good, I really did miss my babies though" Simone said laying her head back on the seat.

"They missed you too trust me, Sarah was upset most of the time because you were not there but Andrea was okay"

"I can't wait to see them where are they?"

"Shantel kept them for me since she didnt have to work"

"Oh" She sighed looking out the window, Not wanting to argue on her first day out of Rehab I called Keyshia on my Bluetooth.

"Hello" She answered

"Hey Loser what are you doing?" I asked turning the corner.

"I wish my wife" she joked

"Eww bitch that's nasty"

"Where you at?"

"Just picked up Simone"

"Hey Keys miss you girl" Simone said smiling

"Miss you too boo finally ajai can get some so she wont be so damn uptight" Simone chuckled & I did too.

"Shut up  Keyshia at least I will get some" We pulled up in front of Shantel's house.