Chapter Thirty Eight

After Kissing Gwen she is all I can think about, I never wanted to stop kissing her, I really like her so I am going to try to talk to her while we are on the boat

I walked downstairs seeing Everyone eating breakfast.

"Hey y'all"

"Yasss body" Keyshia said.

I did a little twirl.

"Girl yass hunty I love it" Ajai said laughing. I sat next to Shantel & looked at Gwen she looked away blushing.

"Okay y'all let's go get on the boat."

***********

we arrived on the boat & it was nice it had music, drinks, food it was hype.

I saw Gwen talking to Karen, I walked over sitting next to her & whispered in her ear.

"Let's go downstairs & talk" she nodded & we walked downstairs to the little room. We sat on the couch

"This is nice huh?"

"This is nice huh?"

"Yeah I like it out here my dad use to take me on his boat all the time" I said.

"Wow my parents never did that stuff with me so I never been on the water" she looked at the water.

"Well I want to talk to you about last night" I sighed.

"That woman is she your girlfriend?"

"No we broke up I didn't know she was married if I did I wouldn't have started messing with her"

"Look I am not down for the games Londyn, I been hurt & I know your a player & I'm not going to get played"

"I am not going to play you, yes I was player but not anymore, I see myself with you Gwen you are so beautiful but it's more than that I see you behind the beauty. I want to get to know you inside & out, if I just wanted to have sex with you I wouldn't be telling you all this stuff." She looked away, I put my hand under her chin & made her look at me.