Chapter Twenty Three

I stopped working at the strip club a few days ago, I couldn't do it anymore the money was good but my body meant more to me than that

I told shantel to come over so we could talk, she came & we sat on the couch. I had to be completely honest & fourth coming with her.

"Wassup?" She asked rubbing her belly.

"Look Shantel, you know I love you & our baby more than anything in this world but there is something's I need to tell you"

"What?" I shook my head starting to cry.

"Well I lost my job a while back & I couldn't tell you I was so scared & I had to find a way to take care of the baby"

"I started working as a stripper" she looked pissed.

"Seriously Alicia!"

"That's not all, you know that woman Simone that came over to keys the last time. We had sex" I said feeling hella bad.

"You what? You fucked her!" She stood up.

"You know what fuck you she can have your sorry ass. I got pregnant because of you! You went & started stripping what the fuck is your problem Alicia!" She yelled.

"Shantel I'm sorry about all of this okay, I want to make things right once & for all."

"What you trying to say?"

"We are going to be great parents but I think this marriage has ran its course"

"You want to be with her?" She asked.

"Don't say shit, that's fine I will have my lawyer to contact yours & until the baby gets here stay the fuck away from me!" She yelled walking out the house that we once shared.

*************
I went to the hospital were Simone works I needed to talk to her about what was about to happen between us.

"I'm looking for Doctor Williams" I told the nurse.

"Ok" she paged her.

"Hey Ajai" I heard from behind me I turned & saw Simone she was so beautiful.

"Let's go to my office" she said grabbing my hand we made it to her office she closed the door & kissed me.

I kissed back I really needed to stay focused, so I broke the kiss.

"What's wrong?" She asked

"We need to talk" I said.

"Ok Talk"

"Well I told Shantel what happened between us & that our marriage was done" she sighed.

"Wow um that's heavy"

"& I want to tell you that right now I can't be in a relationship I still want us to get to know each other more" She nodded.

"That's fine take all the time you need, I definitely get what your saying"