Chapter Four

"I am grown! How the fuck you going to tell me what to do!" Shantel yelled

"I am grown! How the fuck you going to tell me what to do!" Shantel yelled. They have be arguing the whole way home & now they are arguing again.

"We have talked to doctors about having a baby & they said your not suppose to be drinking!" Ajai fired back.

"Your the one that wants a baby! You know what I'm going in our room to go to sleep, I'm done arguing about this shit, You sleep out here" Shantel said real calmly that's how you know she's really pissed off. She was walked in her room slamming the door.

I walked in the bedroom to see Keyshia in there asleep, I shut the door & grabbed my pajamas out of the drawer & went in the bathroom to change. Tonight was really eventful.

Hearing Keyshia say what she said, I'm starting to rethink my relationship with Greg, I like him he's a nice guy but he's not the person I want to be with.

I changed & walked out the bathroom throwing my clothes in the hamper & got in the bed. I turned on the tv. I was flipping through channels when I looked over at Keyshia who was sound asleep. She was so beautiful.

I pushed her hair outta her face, she moved alittle. I know that I was mad at her but I couldn't deny the feelings I had for her.

*************
I had court this morning & I was really tired, I went to meet Ajai for lunch.

After last night her & Shantel are not on speaking terms & I know Ajai is upset about it.

I arrived at the diner & saw Ajai sitting there with her sunglasses on looking like a sad puppy.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked sitting across from her.

"I hate when we fight Damita." She whined.

"I know but you did kinda start it sis" the waitress came by & I ordered some coffee.

"I know but things have to get better" she said shaking her head.

"Let's not talk about that" she nodded sipping her coffee.

"So Greg, are y'all getting serious?" I shrugged

"I don't know I mean I like him but he's to much sometimes"

"Wym?"

"He's so clingy when I'm around another guy or female."

"Female? You never been with a girl" I looked away not trying to give it away.

"Wait you been a girl before? I thought you was straight?" I bit my lip I couldn't tell her about keyshia because there friendship would be over.