Chapter Forty Five

"So you think she's using again?" Lo asked me she & Keyshia came over to check on me

"I think so, she's Bren tripping so much lately I want to be with her but she keep thinking somebody cheating on her ass." I sighed.

"Are you?"

"No im not yes I look at our women but no I love her to much for that."

"You did cheat on shantel with her so of course she is going to think that." Lo said.

"I know I was wrong that but no I'm not, now Lisa is fine as fuck but I'm not messing with her."

"Aye don't talk about my sister like that" Keyshia chimed in.

"Girl whatever she is fine if I wasn't with Gwen trust me I'll be all on that" Lo chuckled.

"Well you are with Gwen so back up, what's up with that anyway?" Lo sighed loudly.

"Well she wants me to meet her parents but they don't know she's gay."

"What? Aw hell naw she gonna put you in the friend zone when they here" I shook my head.

"I hope not I can't go twenty minutes without her-"

"Aye that's to much information" Keyshia cut her off.

"But seriously I hope she tells them cause I'm not with that being in the closet shit I'm too gay for that."

"We know remember when we dressed up as TLC that year for Halloween I was Chilli, Keyshia was T-boz & Lo was Left eye & she pulled Damnear every girl at the party that night." We all laughed.

"Yes & I still got it I maybe in love but trust me I could both y'all women."

"Don't play with me bitch" Keyshia joked.

"Girl Simone ain't going nowhere even though we are having problems her ass no who daddy is."

"Yeah right." Lo rolled her eyes, we reminisced a little more & then they left, I started on dinner when I heard my phone ring I saw it was an unknown number.

Against my better judgement I answered it, "Hello"

"Hey Ajai it's me Lisa" I heard her sexy voice say.

"Oh hey wassup?"

"I wanted to apologize for what happened the other night with your girlfriend I didn't know."

"It's okay she was just in one of her moods but everything is good" I lied right through my teeth.

"Ok well I wanted to know if you wanted to go this fashion show with me in New York next week?"

"Ummm can I get back to you?"

"Yeah sure talk to you later"

"Ok bye" I hung up & I heard the front door open & close I bent down to get a pot when I felt a hand connect to my ass. I jumped up seeing Simone.