Chapter Forty Seven

My life was completely changed, Simone is expecting Twins, I'm so excited for that but I did something that was not right

"You okay" She asked, I looked over seeing her.

"I have to get home" I said getting out of the bed

"Why do you have to Leave Ajai?" She sat up looking at me serious.

"Because you know I got a woman I should have never done this, this can't happen again." I put my clothes on regretting everything I did.

"But I love you" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"You love me? Girl bye this was just sex I don't love you I love my girl."

"Then why you here with me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly" with that I grabbed my purse & phone walking out the room & leaving. I know Simone was going to be trippin when I get home & I wasn't trying to hear it.

I made it home pulling in the garage, I got out walking in the house letting the garage down. It was pitch black in the house my heels cracked against the marble floors, I walked in the kitchen & grabbed a Powerade out the fridge when I closed the door Simone was standing there with her arms folded.

"Damn Girl you scared me"  I grabbed my chest.

"Where the hell you been?"

"I was over at Lo's" She scoffed

"Really because I called her & she wasn't home so where the fuck were you Alicia"

"Man you tripping I'm going to sleep." I started walking toward the steps

"You was with her wasn't you?" I stopped walking & looked back at my pregnant girlfriend.

"What does she have that I don't Ajai, huh?" I didn't say anything.

"What cause I'm  not a fashion designer & I don't have hair weaved all down my back or is it because I am an ex drug addict?"

"Answer me Alicia!" She yelled causing me to jump.