Chapter Seven

Summer 2005

I know I was mean to Keyshia but she has understand where I'm coming from

I know I was mean to Keyshia but she has understand where I'm coming from. Things with Ajai & Shantel aren't any better shantel moved in with her mom & Ajai stays in her room all day crying. Greg has been bugging me about moving in with him. I'm not feeling that.

I was spraying my hair, I was just lounging around the house today, Ajai was gone. Keyshia was out somewhere, I  heard the doorbell ring I walked out the bathroom going into the living room to the front door opening it.

"Shantel" I said hugging her tightly she looked so sad, I know this has to be really hard for her

"Shantel" I said hugging her tightly she looked so sad, I know this has to be really hard for her. I grabbed her hand pulling her into the hand.

We sat on the couch.

"Are you okay?" I asked she shook her head no as she started crying.

"No I'm not Mita, I cry everyday I can't eat or sleep at all."

"Why do you two try to work it out?" She sniffed wiping her tears away.

"I wish we could but our problems are deeper than what you know" I was confused,

"How?" She looked up at me.

"Well"

Flashback: 1998
"I got off work early one day because it was our anniversary, I wanted to surprise her. So when I got home I saw a unfamiliar car in the driveway, Keyshia wasn't living with us at this time & you was off at college. I got out my car walking inside to see clothes everywhere, I called her name & she didn't answer. I heard moaning & groaning coming from upstairs, I walked upstairs & our bedroom door was closed we always left it opened. I walked toward the door & cracked the door opened to see. Ajai fucking a man & that's not it, she was having a threesome with two guys. I wanted to throw up in my mouth. I pushed the door opened & started going off she tried calming me down & it didn't work, I forgave her for that because she promised she wouldn't do it again but she did because I got Gonrhea from her, she told me that she was an addict & she wanted help. I tried helping her Damita I swear but I couldn't do it anymore."