There is something about Yoongi and his ability to put the most complex feelings into simpler ways. He knows what to say, and he keeps his words simple and short. But every word he says means more than anything. They always hit deep down and makes her think more.

"I have to keep on living, I guess", she kicks the small carpet in front of her, sighing deeply. "Since you said so"

"You have me"

"I have you", she nods to herself, holding the tears from falling. "I have you, I have Juri, and I have little Haru"

"Haru", Yoongi calls her softly, making her turn to him. "You have us. So, lean on us, okay?"

Haru pressed her trembling lips together, forcing herself not to cry again

Haru pressed her trembling lips together, forcing herself not to cry again. She is tired and sick of crying and it makes her feel vulnerable and helpless. But when Yoongi looks at her, whispering the words "You will be okay", everything just collapses, and she broke into tears.

And that is the exact moment she realizes through her blurry vision, Yoongi has gotten up from his chair and now taking the empty chair directly beside her.

"I am here. I am here"

-

Haru stands outside of Haneul's room, contemplating if she should just go in or turn around and leave. She has not been here for more than a week just to avoid Areum. She blocked her number thus Areum could not even reach her. Whatever attempt Areum did to talk to her or find her, she made sure she could not. And now, she wonders is she can face her after finding out the truth.

"I should leave", she lets out regretful sigh as she turns.

"Leaving already?", Dr Kim suddenly appears, offering her a jovial smile. "Haneul is asleep, she had her shot 10 minutes ago"

"Dr Kim, how are you?", she bows politely, smiling at him

"Hungry and tired. Do you want to grab a coffee with me? I just finished my shift"