Cuddles and (Not!!) Cartoons- Rohan x Reader

"Rohaaaaaaaannnn,..it's late, come to bed already, your cartoons can wait," you cried sleepily, weakly pulling on his sleeve. He shrugged you off and continued to draw.
"They're not cartoons," he grumbled. "It's a manga.."
"Same difference." He rolled his eyes and kept working. You slumped your arms over his shoulders and kissed the edge of his jaw under his ear. He stopped sketching and sighed.
"You know what, fine. Fine! I'll take my sketchbook to the sofa, okay?"

The two of you got set up in the living room, and soon Rohan began sketching again. You laid your head on his shoulder, and gazed at the panels on the paper.
"Ro-Ro, what's your cartoon about again?," you asked.
"I told you, it's not a cartoon, it's a manga.Say it with me, man-ga. But if you must know, it's about the adventures of my character, Pink Dark Boy."
"Mhmm,.....interesting, very inte-," you were interrupted by a yawn.

"If you're tired, you should head to bed, I'll be up soon," Rohan suggested. You shook your head, and instead of leaving him, you rested your head on his lap. That proved to be comfortable for all of five seconds, so you sat up again. You resumed your position on his shoulder, sleepily following his pen glide across the paper. The sound of his pen scratching the paper was almost hypnotic.
"Ro-Ro, tell me about your character,...Pink Panther Boy or something...the-the one in your cartoon.."
"Fine, Fine. But it's not a cartoon, and his name is Pink Dark Boy..."

You listened to him ramble about his manga for awhile until you began to doze off. You felt your muscles relax and your body began to feel heavy. Just as you were about to slip into unconsciousness, Rohan semi-gently shook you awake.
"Hey. Hey. Wake up. Hey y/n, I'm done. Hey."
"Nnnghhh...five more minutes..."you groaned. 
"Five more minutes until you go to bed? You're already sleepy...just get up." You continued to lay there, starting to fall asleep again.

"I'm not carrying you, y/n....y/n? You know what? Might as well.." he said with a smirk. He summoned 「Heaven's Door」and turned you into a book. He grabbed his pen and wrote on one of your pages "Y/n cannot call Rohan's manga a cartoon" The sound of him chuckling to himself woke you up again. You finally caved and walked up to your bed, Rohan  climbing in soon after.

"Tomorrow you should take a break from your ca-ca-comic book..," you croaked out. You were a little confused as to why you couldn't say "cartoon," but you shrugged it off and dozed off again. He sighed and summoned 「Heaven's Door」realizing he should have been more specific.

———————————————————————————
This one isn't as long as I wanted it to be, but I couldn't think of anything else, sorry guys

Anyways, Tysm for reading^^