Rias had been silent as she stared at him, watching his facial expression and listening to the tones of his voice, she could read humans like they were an open book, that was a devil's gift, to be able to sense their wants and desires and bring that honesty to the surface, but this boy in front of her didn't show any hidden desires or secret wants.

He was just honest.

Smiling at him "That's ok you've given me more than enough at the moment but I do hope you'll continue to tell me about yourself" She finished.

Standing up they made their way out from the infirmary to the main building, as they walked down the stairs Naruto could only marvel at how large the building was.

"So umm what happens now?" He asked as they reached the main doors.

"Now? Well I have to leave for school so you're free to do what you want until I finish, but I want you to meet me at the school's gate when class ends ok?" Rias ordered as she turned to leave but stopped "How old are you Naruto?" She questioned.

"Umm 17 why?" Rais smiled mischievously.

"No reason, I'll see you later" Rias waved over her shoulder as she left him.

Naruto watched her hair dance in the breeze as she moved, like crimson flames flickering in the wind.

"Beautiful..." he muttered as she walked away.

...YoU'Re bEiNg WaTcHeD...

"Huh?" Looking around Naruto spotted a young bespectacled woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes looking down at him from one of the pillars on the second floor, She wore the same uniform as Rias.

Her eyes widened slightly when he turned and looked directly at her, before smiling at him and left.

"The hell was that about?" Naruto muttered out loud.

... LeAvE tHiS PlAcE...

"Ok ok jeez, I really need to talk to Rias about this voice".

Scene Change

Devils den motel

(Picture the motel from Heavy Rain)

Getting off a bus Naruto looked up to see the motel's sign.

'Devils den huh? I wonder if it's somehow related to Rias?' He thought.

Walking through the parking lot Naruto headed up the stairs and found room 9 on the second floor, Using the key from Jirobo Naruto unlocked the door and let it slowly open.

The room itself held a depressing vibe, the curtains were drawn only allowing small rays of light into the main room, trash littered throughout the room with thin layers of dust. Entering the room Naruto looked around to see that the main room held essentials for living, A small 32" tv sat on top of a cabinet, a brown leather three seater sofa sat pushed against the back wall, a small divider wall near the front door separated the main living room to form a small kitchen with a couple of wall cupboards. Close in the Door behind him Naruto spotted three more doors, two of which were standard plain bedrooms while the third room was small bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink.

'For a motel this place is pretty nice' he thought to himself.

Walking back to the main room Naruto spotted a small safe that Jirobo had told him about, going to it Naruto pulled the handle to find it unlocked with the money still inside.

'Why have a safe if you don't lock it?' He thought with a sweat drop.

Counting the money he was surprised to find it came to ¥105193.00 ($1000).