Getting to Know You

Rias had just finished explaining the three faction's history between each other and where the devils stood at the moment.

"So we go out, form contracts with humans and expand the house of Gremory's power?" Naruto questioned.

"In simple terms yes, you are correct" Rias nodded at him with a smile.

"Still I'm still having a hard time believing all of you are devils," Naruto frowned with Issei nodding alongside him. "No offense, but all I can see are three very pretty girls and one blond guy."

"Ah hahaha," Kiba laughed sheepishly at being referenced as 'one blond guy'. "You're blond too, you know?"

"Yea, but I'm new here," Naruto shot back.

"Were the wings not enough to convince you?" Rias said with a raised eyebrow.

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant you all are just so...normal, like everyday highschoolers" Naruto admitted.

"That just shows how good our cover is Naruto-Kun" Akeno chipped in with a pleasant smile

"Now then Issei come forward" Rias ordered, Issei seemed to jump at her request but did as he was told.

Once he was directly in front of her, Rias continued "Alright Issei the reason you were targeted by the fallen angels was they believed you held a Sacred Gear, them killing you is confirmation that you do indeed have one".

Issei listened to the information Rias had provided "Sacred Gear huh?".

"That's right now hold your left hand out" doing as instructed "Now I want you to concentrate, focus on bringing the power within you to the surface"

"Hai Rias-senpai" closing his eyes Issei tried to search for this 'power' but he couldn't feel anything, peeking an eye open to see if they were playing a joke on him, Issei's caught a sight that totally screwed his concentration, he could see Ria's panties, camel toe and all under her skirt, a perverted expression blossomed on his face with blood trickling from his nose.

"That's it Issei, focus" scrunching his eyes tighter, Issei tried to focus again, he really tried his hardest to focus.

But the call of the cooch was too much.

"Guha!" Issei's nose exploded in a fountain of blood, spraying into the air as he passed out.

...

The others stared at the fallen boy as his leg twitched occasionally.

"I guess it was too much for him." Rias sighed as she stared down at Issei.

"What is a Sacred Gear anyways?" Naruto asked as he hefted Issei onto the sofa.

"Sacred Gears are basically artifacts given to humans by God from the bible to enact miracles on earth. Only humans or human hybrids are born with Sacred Gears, though they can show up within the ranks of devils and angels if the human possessing the Sacred Gear is turned." Akeno cut in.

"So there is more than one?" Naruto questioned.

"Ufufufu Of course there are, there are hundreds if not thousands of Sacred Gears throughout the world being wielded or have yet to enter the world" Akeno clarified "In fact there is a user right next to you" She finished while motioning with her head.

Following to where she was gesturing he saw Kiba giving him a little wave with a slight smile.

"Really you have a Sacred Gear too?".

Nodding with his smile "I do Uzumaki-Kun, My Sacred Gear is called Sword Birth, it allows me to create magical swords to fight with in order to protect Buchou" Kiba finished.