3 - "don't 'what' us, what was that we poofed in on?"

(I do not own these characters) 

Luke's POV 

I wake up the next morning, in Julies bed. 

I smile to myself, and I watch her sleep, I don't care if that sounds creepy. 

She looks so peaceful. 

She begins to stir in her sleep. I try and stand up, but I cant because our legs are tangles together. 

Shit.... I can't move. 

I lay back down and stare at the ceiling. 

I hen hear a raspy voice speak beside me. "morning." she says. 

I turn toward Julie and see that she has a smile on her face. "Morning" I smile back at her. 

We just stare into each others eyes until we get an unexpected visit from Alex and Reggie. They just stand there in the middle of the room staring at us, with slight smirks on their faces. I groan at them. "Have you guys ever heard of knocking?" Julie asks. 

I just look at her, and smile. 

"Well, we weren't expecting to see him in your bed, and especially not like...that." Alex says as he motions towards me.  

Julie and I quickly scramble off of each other and sit up in her bed. 

A slight blush rises to my cheeks. 

"What do you guys need?" Julie asks. 

"Well we wanted to ask you you two things, one where's Luke? but we already know where he is, and secondly What are we doing today?" Reggie asks. 

"Well, Flynn was going to come by later." 

Reggie instantly looks 10x happier once Julie said Flynn's name. 

Julie and I look at each other with the same look on our faces. 

I turn back to Reggie and Alex. 

"How was Willie?" I ask Alex as i get up from the bed and walk to the side of the room, leaving Julie some space. 

"Well, I ... Um told him how I felt and he said he felt the same way, and we um kissed" he said. He looks down at his hands fiddling with them, with a small smile planted on his face

"Alex I'm happy for you" I tell him. 

He looks up at me and smiles. 

"Alright, I'm going to head to the garage." I say, then I just poof out, and the boys follow me. 

The boys just look at me with smirks on their faces as I pick up my acoustic. 

"What?" i ash them with a slight smile on my face. 

"don't 'what' us, what was that we poofed in on?" Reggie asks. 

"Nothing, I fell asleep next to Julie last night and i woke up this morning to our bodies tangled up." I say. 

"And you say you don't have feelings for the girl" Alex says. 

"I never said i didn't " i whisper to myself. 

"what was that?" Reggie asked. 

"what was what?" I ash him. 

"what did you just say" he asks. 

"nothing" i say back. 

I begin to play some chords...... Dm, Bb, F, and C

I begin to play around with them and add some plucking. 

they all fit together like

Perfect Harmony.

I smile to myself. 

' Step into my world, bittersweet love story 'bout a girl 

Shook me to the core, Voice like an angle I've never heard before' 

Those two lines have been stuck in my mind since we did our Edge of Great performance. I can't seem to get them out. 

I place the guitar back down on its stand, and poof into the kitchen. 

I see Flynn sitting in the living room talking to Julie, so i duck down before they can see me, and i listen in on their conversation. 

"Julie, I see the way that boy looks at you, he's practically in love with you"

"I know, I just want to be for sure that he likes me before i tell him my feelings"

"Jules-"

"I'm telling you, Luke would never like a girl like me." 

They're talking about...... me. 

Once i know they're finished with their conversation, i poof into the living room. 

Flynn looks at me. 

"I can see you, how is that possible" 

"Maybe you have the sight too" I say to her. 

"yeah maybe, are the others here?" she says. 

"no, ill go and get them now" I say as I poof into the studio to get the guys and tell them Flynn can see me, and Reggie's smile grows wider again. 

we all poof into the living room, and Flynn's expression says it all.

"Hey guys " she says.

"hey Flynn" Reggie says as he sits down on the couch across from them.

Reggie and Flynn just smile and stare at each other and none of us decided to break it. 

a few minutes later we hear Flynn say "Ha, I win" she says. 

"what's going on?" i ask. 

"Reggie blinked first" she says. 

"nah ah, you blinked first" Reggie says trying to defend himself. 

"yes you did"

"no i didn't " 

"yes"

"no"

That goes on for another six minutes. 

"alright, lets just have a rematch" Reggie says.

Flynn nods at him and they begin to stare into each others eyes.

I swear to god, if they continue doing that they're definitely  going to get lost in each others eyes and forget about the contest.

Julie, Alex and i just watch them for the next couple of minutes, they have both blinked a few times, and neither of them have said a thing. 

I decide to be the one to break what was going on and clear my throat. neither of them look at me. So i decide to clap my hands in front of their faces. 

they look at me. 

"thank you, now, what are we doing today Jules?"