15 - "i have something to tell you guys"

(I do  not own these characters )

A/n Ok so I know I've haven't done many Alex or Willie POVs, and that's only because I can't think of anything to put into there. But we will have some willex POVs soon.

Julie's POV 

Ugh Monday. I have Mondays, I mean like who doesn't?

Like if monday was a person, it would definitely be Caleb.

I get up out of my bed and into my bathroom, where I see.the fresh hickeys like have me last night.

I take a shower, before i go and change and cover up the hickeys.

(This is what Julie is wearing

(This is what Julie is wearing.)

I walk down the stairs and see that everyone is already out and eating breakfast. And to my surprise Flynn's here as well.

"Morning Jules" Flynn says.

"Morning " I say to them as I walk into the kitchen and make myself breakfast before walking out to the dining room and i sit down in the only place left, which is next.to Luke.

I look at the clock on the wall and it says 8:30. School starts at 9 so I should be right.

"How is everyone?" I ask them 

"Fine I guess  " Alex's says 

"I'm Ok " Reggie says.

Everyone else just nods their heads.

"Are you ok?" Luke asks leaning over.

"I think so" I say back to him quietly.

Everyone gets into their own conversations with one another.

Reggie and Fkynn are talking, and Alex, Carlos and my dad are talking to each other.

So that just leaves Luke and I.

"Can we talk ?" Luke whispers to me.

"Yeh sure, what about ?" 

"Privately " he says.

"Ok". I look at everyone before speaking up. "Now if you'll excuse me, I wanted to finish one of the new song, Luke you coming?" 

I walk out without waiting for anyone to answer.

Luke and I walk out to the studio, together.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" 

" Well i-i-i wanted to know i-if you umm" he scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"What is it?" 

"Well, I was umm wondering, if maybe we could talk about last night" he says .

"What about it ?"