16 - " And where were you Luke?"

(I do now own these characters)

A/n I was having trouble thinking of what to put in here and I finally thought of something.

Alex's POV 

"And where we're you, Luke?" I say to him, as he sneaks back into his bedroom.

Luke stops walking as soon as he's sees us.

"Uhhhh" is all that seems to come out of his mouth.

I turn to look at Reggie with a smirk on my face.

"I'm going to ask you again Lucas. Where were you ?" 

"Well, I was just out on a walk." He says to us, obviously lying.

"That is such bullshit and you know it " Reggie says as he uncrosses his arms.

"Are you going to keep lying to us or are you going to tell us the truth.?" I say to him.

"Ok, I was on the roof, thinking " he looks down and plays with his hands.

"And what exactly were you thinking about?" I ask him.

"Everything. I mean people can see us. I was umm also thinking about umm Julie " he looks back up at us.

"Sure you were buddy" Reggie says to him as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Alright, I need to talk to Julie, see you guys later " I say to  them as I walk out.

I knock on Julie's door and I hear a small come in. I walk through the door.

Julie's laying on her bed, in her PJs, writing in a book.

",hey " I say to her.

She looks up from her book. "Oh hey Alex. " 

"Can I talk to you for a second. ?" She nods her head, telling m to continue. "I just came back from Luke's room, and he was seeking in. I think he's lying to us. He's become more secretive lately, and I was wondering if you knew anything about that?" 

"I don't know anything about it, but now you mention it, he has been acting different. How about this, I'll talk to him and see what's going on, ok?" She says to me.

"Yeh, and if you end up getting anything out of him please tell us "

"I will" she says.

"On an unrelated note. I need some girl/boy talk" I say.

"Omg you have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that" she places her book on her bed side table and motions for me to come over to sit on the bed.

I walk over to her bed and flop down onto it, so I'm laying down on my stomach.

"Boys are so confusing" I say to her.

"Tell me about it." I hear her mumble.

"Willie and I are hanging out tomorrow, and I don't know if I want to have a movie day here or walk around sunset boulevard together." 

"Well, I think you guys should stay in and cuddle up in the studio or you could use my laptop and watch movies in your room." She says to me.

"What's got you so troubled ?" I ask Her.

"Well, there's this guys, and I like him, but i don't know if he likes me back." I know exactly who she's talking about.

"Who's the guy ?" I ask her as i face her and lay on my stomach and kick my feet back and forwards.

"You won't know him " she says to me.

"Ok, if you don't want to talk about it, then you dont have to. But just know ,if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here, ok?" 

Sbe nods "Thank you "  she says to me.

"That's why I'm here." I say to her as I get off of her bed. I look down at her and notice something I thought I would never see, again.

"Is that a hickey?" I whisper yell at her.

She quickly gose into her bathroom and looks at it on her neck. " I thought I told him to stop" I hear her mumble out.

"Told who to what?" I ask her as she come back into her room and sits down on her bed next to me.

She sighs. "I'm going to tell you, and you can't tell anyone, and I mean not a single person, not Willie,not Reggie, not Flynn, not my dad, not Carlos, and not luke. Got it ?" 

I gulp and nod my head. "No promise me you won't tell anyone or I will kill you, again." She says again.

"I promise " I say .

She sighs again. "Its from Luke " she whispers out.

My eyes go wide. Wait. Then that means....omg 

"You had sex with Luke?" I whisper yell at her.

She nods her head and holds up 3 fingers. "More than once" I whisper yell again.

She sighs " You can't tell anyone, please." She says to me.

"So what are you guys.?" I ask her.

"Well, it's a friends with benefits type of situation." She says.

"Ok.... "

"I need to talk to Luke" she says to me. "Can you tell him I'd like to talk to him please ?" 

"Yeah sure " 

I stand up and head to the door. I turn around and say "I won't tell anyone " and I walk out and into Lukes room to tell him Julie needs him.

I walk out of Lukes room and he walks out a few seconds later, and he walks into Julie's room.

Well this is going to be interesting.

__________________/_/_/_/_///_/_/_/_/_______

Authors Note.

Ok Ok Ok. So now Alex knows, but how long will he keep this secret.

.

.

.

Theory time...

What if Julie doesn't end up writing down the Perfect Harmony lyrics, because she knows that Luke will snoop threw her dream box again.???