20 - "I promise"

(I do not own these characters )

(You guys should listen to the song at the top, it is amazing.)

Luke's POV 

I walk up the path, and I walk into the house.

"Mr Molina, you wanted to speak to me" I say when I see Ray sitting on the couch 

"Yeh, have a seat kid" he says to me as he points to the space on the couch next to him.

"What did you want to talk to me about, Mr Molina.?" I question him.

"I've told you this before, call me Ray." He smiles at me then tales a deep breathe. "And I.wantes to talk to you...... about Julie." 

I gulp. "Any thing specifically?" I ask him.

"I just want you to promise me that you won't break her heart. Promise me that you won't run off in her like her aunt's boyfriend did when she fell pregnant. Promise Me" 

How did he know about Vikki? Maybe rose told him?

Yeh, that's the only reasonable explanation.

"I promise. I promise I won't run off on her, and I promise I won't break her. Plus, Reggie and Fkynn already threatened me if I did." 

"Good, because they won't be the only ones to come after you." He warns me.

"Okay.... Mr Molina, can I ask you something?"

"Sure kid, what is it?"

"Well I was wondering if I could take julie out on a surprise date tomorrow night?"

"Of course, just be safe...." 

Oh god. 

"Will do. " I salute him then I walk out of the house and I go back into the studio.

I walk into the studio, and I see no one in there. 

That's weird..

I turn around and head into the house, and I see ray and Vikki, talking. 

"Hey have you guys seen Julie?" I ask them 

Thye both look at me and shake their heads. 'No' 

I walk up the stairs, and I walk into my room, and I backdrop onto my bed, and run my hands over my face.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_

Julie's POV.

(While Luke is talking to Ray.)

I walk up the stairs and into my bedroom, leaving Tia in the studio all alone.

I go into my room, and I lock the door behind me.

I sit on my bed, and I start writing down  random thoughts and feelings onto a piece of paper.

"Here I am lying lying lying
On the bathroom floor. Crying crying crying
Because I can't take it any more
The loss of you has left me, broken
And your memory will never fade away

You may be gone, I may be alone
By I need some one to hold me, someone to hold me

Because
crying crying crying
Won't get me anywhere
So I'll be
lying lying lying
Straight to their face
When I say I'm fine.
Oh I'm fine.
Ooo yeh ...I'm not fine."

I wrote those words onto a piece of paper,and ripped the paper out of the book, before neatly folding it up and placing it in my dream box.

I walk back to my bed and i flop down onto it.

Why did Tia have to date Luke? How come luke never told me? Was he still in love with her? 

Those three questions, just those three, were all i could think about for the next few hours, trying to answer them for myself.

God!

How could I have been so stupid as to have this boy..... deflower me, if you will? (A/n aka take her v card )

I hear a light knock at the door and I mumble a small come in.

"Hey" says the voice.

I look up and i see Luke, standing in the door frame. 

"Can I come in?" He asks.

I nod my head, and he walks in and closes the door behind him.

"I wanted to ask y-" he begins to say, but I cut him off.

"Can we talk?" I say to him, cutting him off.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_

Authors Note.

Ok Ok Ok. What do we think will happen??

Also, does anyone see the Riverdale reference I put in there??..

Also, I'm changing the cover of this fanfic, so it may be different when you see it next....