19 - "oh my god"

(I do not own these characters )

A/n vicci is short for Victoria (which is Tia)

⚠️Trigger warning - mentions of suicidal thoughts ⚠️

Julie's POV 

"Oh My God " yells someone from the door way.

I pull away from Luke and turn around to see who the intruder was.

It was Tia, the one person I did not expect to see in the studio.

I clear my throat and then I quickly get off of Lukes lap and walk around the piano towards the other side of the piano.

"Heyyy tia" I say nervously 

She just stands there, shock written all over your face.

"Uhh your dad just wanted me to tell you he wants to talk to you." She says as she points towards the house with her eyes closed.

"O kay" I say to her nervously.

Like clears his throat, and I remember that they haven't met before.

"oh Tia, this is Luke, he's in the band" I hurry out as I point toward him.

"Luke?" Tia whispers to herself 

"I'll be back" I say to them both as I leave them both in the same  room together. This will end well.

I walk up to the house and into the living room, where My Dad sits. He looks up at me when I enter the room.

"Sit down" he says to me and he motions to the spot next to him in the couch.

"What's this about?" I ask.him

"I'm going to ask you this once, and once only, and dont lie to me." He paused and looks at me. I nod my head, telling him I understand. "I don't want to have this conversation with you, just as much as you don't want to have it with me" he sucks in a deep breathe. "I Just Hope that,.if you ever have, you know, just make sure your safe ok?." He finishes slowly.

Oh my god.

"Dad, we.dont need to have this talk. " I say to him quickly.

"I think we do, I mean, you know you have to wear a helmet." He says to me. I stifle out a small laugh. "But seriously, I don't want to be a grandpa for at least another 7 years." He says to me 

"Why are we having this talk now?" I ask him.

I mean the only reason he would be telling me this is if....

Oh no.

He gives me a look, as if telling me he knows.

I bring my voice down to a Whisper, only so no can hear us. " ok, it only happened a couple of times, and we used protection ok?" 

"I hope so " he says to me.

"Is that it?" 

"No, con you go and get Luke for me please ".

Oh god.

I.nod my head and walk out towards the studio, but I hear voices

It sounds like Luke and tia talking.

Before I walk inside I hear what their talking about.

"I thought you died" Tia says.

"I did, Vicci, but then we came back as ghosts, and well, now we're alive." Luke says to heR.

Hold up.

Did he just call her vicci?

What the fuck.

"I thought I lost you that night, I cried myself to sleep every night for months. Rose helped me through it, she didn't know it was you I was talking about, no one knows. I had yourchild you know" 

Hold up....

My auntie and my crush, had a child.

That means. I have a cousin, I don't know about.

"I put him up for adoption, because I couldn't take care of a child myself. I was only 17 at the time." 

Oh my god.

Tia' s POV 

Flashback.. (a/n Sorry if this flashback is bad )

I was waiting outside.of the Orpheum for the boys to come out, so they could get their beloved street dogs. 

They all come out moments later.

"Hey babe " Luke says to me as he comes and gives me a hug and a peck on the lips.

"Hey" I say back to him.

We have been dating for 6 months now, and I was waiting for the right moment to tell him i wa pregnant.

He lets go of me and takes my hand in his, and we walk towards where the street dogs were.

They all got their hotdogs, and we went to go and sit down.

Thye all take a few bites before they all begin to have trouble breathing

They all begin to vomit a bit, and blood was rushing from their mouths, I was trying my best to help them, but I couldn't.

Their bodies begin to fall to the ground and Luke reaches his arms out to take mine, he pulls me closer and whispers an I love you to me.

My tears are uncontrollable at this point, I shakely  pick up my phone and call 911.

The ambulance get here with in 5 minutes and they try their best to save them, but they we're dead.

That night, I cried my self to sleep. 

I even ran to the bathroom closest to my room and grabbed the closest razor.

I won't live in a world without him, I told myself.

But i think my sister heard me go to the bathroom because she bursts in and looks at my hand and sees the Razer.

She walks up to me slowly and takes it from my hands.

She places It in the bench and wraps her arms around me in a tight hug.

I cry into her shoulder.

That night I told rose about the baby, and she told me she would support me.

End of flashback...

Julie's POV.

I walk back towards the house, only so they would know I wasn't listening.

I call out Luke name and he comes out of the studio.

"My dad wants to talk to you" I tell him.

He nods his head and walks up to the house.

I walk I to the studio, and I see tia, sitting on the couch, wiping away her tears.

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

She looks up at me. "Oh yeah, I haven't been in here in ages, it's bringing back old memories"

Yeh with Luke, I think to myself.

Welp.... now I know I have a cousin.....