14 - "Y'all did it, didn't you?"

(I do not own these characters)

A/n what do you guys think of this ^^^^^^^^^^^ I found it on social media.

Luke's POV 

I wake up the next morning with the sun seeping  threw the curtains  of a room. More specifically a bedroom.

My eyes instantly shoot open when I notice the familiar walls.

Julie's room...

How did i end up in here.?

I look down and see that I'm in nothing but my underwear, and I look over to see Julie, hugging my arm under her head, while wearing the shirt I had on the night before.

Then the memories come back to of what happened... last night.

Then it hit me. 

I was Julie's first..... 

Well shit...

She begins to stir in her sleep before she rolls over so she's facing me, and her eyes begin to flutter open.

Her eyes land on me in shock, then it hits her.

"Shit" she whispers out.

"Morning to you too" I say to her.

"Ummm... can you please leave my umm room ?" She asks as she can't seem to look me in the eyes at this moment in time.

I scramble to get out of her bed as i find my pants that were half way across the room and put then on. 

"Am I going to get my shirt back or.....?" 

" I mean, if you want, but your going to have to turn around" she says.

"Yeh sure " I turn around.

I hear some movement behind me. " You can turn around know."

I turn around, and shes got the sheets up to her chin and my shirt is sitting on the bed at the end.

I quickly grab the shirt before I go to the door, unlock it and walk out the door, quietly.

I make my way down the stairs, and I see everyone in the kitchen.

Flynn and Reggie are in the kitchen making breakfast. Alex and Willie are both sitting at the dining room table talking to Ray and Carlos

"Morning " Alex says as he sees me.

"Morning " I say back to him.

I go into the kitchen, and make myself a cup of coffee.

I walk out to the dining room and sit down.

"Julie told me you guys we're going to be back Monday" I say to Ray and Carlos.

"Well, my business trip got cut short because of some storm up south, and plus I only arrived home this morning." Ray tells me.

"Luke, can yo u go and get Julie and tell her breakfast is ready ?" Flynn calls out.

"Uhhh  sure" 

I walk out and up the stairs to Julie's room.

I knock slightly before I hear a small come in.

"Hey" I say awkwardly as I enter the room. "Flynn told me to come and get you and tell you breakfast was ready" I finish as I rock on my feet.

"Oh ok." She says.

"I'm just going to....yeah" i walk out of the room and jukie comes out after me.